rF2 McLaren M23 @ Watkins Glen - Thu 27Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
forgot to ask yesterday, during both races I got about 5 secons of "slow motion".. one in each race. Was it on my side?
That happens to me regularly if I'm not running rF2 in high priority mode - which can be done by adding +highprio option in both singleplayer and multiplayer launch options in the launcher:

i-BVZhfzG.png

So you might want to give that a try next time. Obviously it might do nothing for you, but it's certainly worth a try I think. I can't play rF2 without it, I've tried a few times and as soon as I remove this, issues appear that are not present with this enabled.

If you decide to try it, don't forget to add it to both single and multiplayer tabs, and also to click the save button on the right.

I would really love to see an explanation for what aggressive threading actually does and when should it be used. All I ever found was some vague mentions about what it *might* be doing and that it should only be used with "old" (or older) processors without ever specifying what an older processor actually is. For example, my i5 is 7 years old...is it considered an old processor when it comes to this option? I have no idea and I see no noticeable difference with the option turned on or off.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back