rF2 McLaren M23 @ Watkins Glen - Thu 27Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi @Jakal31 , I'm not entirely sure what your post means TBH. :laugh:
Are you signing up???
You may as well, you're here now. :D

Sorry for the confusion. I signed in, then had to back out due to something coming up real world side, nearly immediately after my initial post.

Would love to. Love the car and it's a great combo for some fun racing, but low and behold, real world at it again. :cry:

You guys have fun!

Sorry for the confusion. I signed in, then had to back out due to something coming up real world side, nearly immediately after my initial post.

Would love to. Love the car and it's a great combo for some fun racing, but low and behold, real world at it again. :cry:

You guys have fun!
OK thanks for clearing that up. :)
Hope to see you on track soon.

I may be able to come drive some. Not completely sure & i can't commit or anything but if there's still plenty of spots left at 19:00 I will attempt to be at my computer & fire up rf2. Maybe for one race or maybe both.

I may be able to come drive some. Not completely sure & i can't commit or anything but if there's still plenty of spots left at 19:00 I will attempt to be at my computer & fire up rf2. Maybe for one race or maybe both.
OK mate I'll add you as a maybe.

Someone clipped me while reentering after first corner accident during secod race, lost front wing and had to retire :cry: First race was super fun, a lot of action chasing after Gibb, Le Gallez and Dunkley, great combo. Had this typical for r3e bug with much lighter ffb in the race compared to previous sessions but it was a minor issue

Thanks to everybody who raced, or show interest in this event. :thumbsup:
I'll put up next week's event later tonight or tomorrow.
Cheers everybody. :)

Great car + track combo, thanks for hosting.

First two turns of race 2 were a bit of a mess, but other than that it was fun. Trying to catch everyone in the second race was a good time, if only it weren't for my sweaty hands on the wheel :roflmao:
I think most people were running close to the defaults as well, judging by how I caught them in a straight line - I'd taken off so much rear toe the thing would barely go in a straight line but boy was it fast.

Big apologies to @pattikins for that race 1 start. I'm an idiot, what else can I say. The car in front of me had some problems and I was so focused on avoiding it and making it through as fast as possible that I completely forgot there might actually be other cars around me :redface::rolleyes: I probably made the issue worse by pulling out of the race moments later since by doing that, I probably took a chance for actually having a race with someone from you, but I just couldn't force myself to continue.

Second race was OK I guess. Bad start while trying to stay out of everyone's way this time and lightly clipping a spinning car shortly after that held me back, but it was fun trying to push as hard as I could trying to catch up.

The combo is great fun, though.

Also, apologies for coming so late, but with these rF2 events especially, I always think "still got time, still got time" and always forget both the practice and qualification are shorter than in other racing clubs :(

What a Lovely Car. Really fun Race everyone!
Wish i didn't loop it in the first race so i could keep battling for P2.
Also In Race 2 Sorry if me being cautious braking for turn one caused some of the issues i watched the replay & i maybe broke a little early (closer to my full speed braking point) It seemed like Allie & P3 behind were prepared for it. though it allowed someone to dive through the middle of them.

forgot to ask yesterday, during both races I got about 5 secons of "slow motion".. one in each race. Was it on my side?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%