rF2 Mclaren M23@Riverside International Raceway Sun 14th April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Off to get some sleep, see you guys at 6am (I must be crazy to do this again) :roflmao:...small request for TeamSpeak: setting the TV to record the China F1 race, will watch it after our race, but I really don't wanna know who won beforehand...will avoid RD and all news until after I've watched it...so ummm, yea. Thanks :thumbsup:

Just a quick reminder:
TintedNecessaryGoosefish.gif

View attachment 298264
Wings are back and so is throttle control.

Welcome to the Aussie rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend the use of Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU#1
Cars: Mclaren M23 (download)
Track: Riverside International Raceway (download)

SUNDAY 14/04/19
Practice:
20:00 AEST (30 minutes) 10:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (20 minutes) 10:30 GMT
Warmup 1: 20:50 AEST (5 minutes) 10:50 GMT
Race 1: 20:55 AEST (30 minutes) 10:55 GMT
Race 2: 21:25 AEST (30 minutes) 11:55 GMT

Entry List
-
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Jamie
  3. Stephen Gibb
  4. Damien van de Velde
  5. Sun Levi
  6. alexSchmurtz
  7. Kevin Harris
  8. Ingemar Petersson
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. avenger82
  11. Pappa_G_27
  12. Sean
  13. johndough247
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
Hi can I jump in please if its not to late Thanks

I need to take lessons from some of you guys...practicing again today after the race I managed to shave 2 seconds off my best but still not close to the times I saw today...one day I'll get there :D

Good race guys, til next time :thumbsup:

I need to take lessons from some of you guys...practicing again today after the race I managed to shave 2 seconds off my best but still not close to the times I saw today...one day I'll get there :D

Good race guys, til next time :thumbsup:
Hey Brandon, if you get the chance keep an eye out for the practice sessions the fast guys like Sun and Tony are on for. They are very generous with advice and help. Sitting in their car when they are practicing is very beneficial too.

Hey Brandon, if you get the chance keep an eye out for the practice sessions the fast guys like Sun and Tony are on for. They are very generous with advice and help. Sitting in their car when they are practicing is very beneficial too.
And it is only $30 per hour:) bargain!

I second Jamie's comment. They've helped me a fair bit since I started just over a year ago.

Just don't ask Tony for tips on how to get off the start line quickly :D:D:D

Fun race guys, these cars are hard work. The Definitely not my favourite cars to drive (as in they are damn fun but I'm just not quick in them for some reason). Such good battles in race 1 even though it was mistakes ahoy early on. Had a great time trying to chase down Ian but failed on the last lap to make the move.

Race 2 started badly as Krzysztof got a bit sideways off the line and hooked into my rear left, but then had a blast chasing the field down. Can't believe I managed to make that move stick around the outside of Kev on the last lap or the final corner. The gap was 0.031 on the line!!!

Also Sorry about race one Kev, I tried to avoid you but just clipped your rear right as you re-entered the track. I actually thought I had just missed you initially.

Just a quick reminder:
TintedNecessaryGoosefish.gif
LOL Sun! You flew over my head there! :confused:
Thanks for being a sport in race 1 and driving one handed while playing Damo's farm game in windowed mode with the other. Made my race very enjoyable racing you and with Jamie putting on the pressure too. Next time, just let me have the win okay :whistling:

Well if that involves waking up at 5 am my time, for the hopes of catching a glimpse of these mythical speed demons...SIGN ME UP! :roflmao:

(No seriously, @Sun Levi @Tony when do you guys practice? I'm 14 hours behind Melbourne)

Well if that involves waking up at 5 am my time, for the hopes of catching a glimpse of these mythical speed demons...SIGN ME UP! :roflmao:

(No seriously, @Sun Levi @Tony when do you guys practice? I'm 14 hours behind Melbourne)
all sorts of times, sometimes on weekends which might suit you better.
We will add you to the aussie convo group in which we do most of our chatting

Reactions: BP

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back