McLaren-Honda MP4/4

Cars McLaren-Honda MP4/4 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know im asking alot but any chance you Guys are or would make or be making the six wheeler Tyrrell P34 . This is a car that made history but doesn't get any love in Sim racing .

I know im asking alot but any chance you Guys are or would make or be making the six wheeler Tyrrell P34 . This is a car that made history but doesn't get any love in Sim racing .
If i can get a lot of pics of that car, i mean all angles, every parts etc.. why not ? ;)

When i will finish the little car to do list we have made, some 70's cars will be more than welcome in AC i'm sure ! :thumbsup:

We will begin by updating every cars (MP4/4, FW31, FW37, MP4-22...) and the ones in development for the latest AC updates then we have some surprises..

SennaHonda_1988

Someone named Jay Jones put the download file in facebook at Assetto corsa car mods and now everyone and i mean EVERYONE can download it without having the need to donate for the mclaren mp4/22.

I suggest you to take action immediately.

SennaHonda_1988 updated McLaren-Honda MP4/4 with a new update entry:

VRC | McLaren-Honda MP4/4

135374preview.jpg

VRC Modding Team
is proud to announce the release of the McLaren-Honda MP4/4 from the 1988 season. After over one year of development and improving with each Assetto Corsa updates....the car is finally out !

Driven by the frenchman Alain Prost "The Professor" and the brazilian legend Ayrton Senna, the MP4/4 won 15 of the 16 races that season. The only race they didn't win was Monza, Ayrton Senna won his first of three...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V1.3 Changelog (also in the new readme pdf) -- 2017/01/28

- Renamed Skins folders.
- Renamed KN5 + Lods.ini.
- New Skin add in R04 Skins Folder (12_Senna_R01).
- Fixed Marlboro Color (25% more orange in).
- Fixed Shell and GoodYear logos size on the FWing.
- Fixed AO Skin map RWing area + Nose.
- Fixed Shell Logo size on the sidepods.
- Physics Update (Aero + Blown Diffuser added).
- New previews due to new color, logos modification, AO and because of the new skin.
- Tyres shader improvement (less darker).

Nice little update, great job guys, too bad you can't fix some of the model issues I noticed in post 10. Anyways, it's a real joy to drive and listen and that matters most.

For people who prefer this, here's an archive with the car sorted as McLaren, with Kunos style previews and corrected power/torque graph since I noticed the one provided with the mod is still wildly wrong.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4czg22zbh15c2a0/mclaren+previews+graphs.zip?dl=0

• Deleted member 130869

It's because you're missing the c.

(I'll leave now)

Love the work guys. I just have a problem with the car. I can't shift gears when I try to use it, the only way for the car to work is when I turn on the automatic transmission, otherwise, the car stay in neutral and don't do anything at all. I tested other cars and this problem don't happen. That's the first mod I tried and I try to reinstall with no success. Sorry for the bad english, keep on the good work. Have a nice day.

Love the work guys. I just have a problem with the car. I can't shift gears when I try to use it, the only way for the car to work is when I turn on the automatic transmission, otherwise, the car stay in neutral and don't do anything at all. I tested other cars and this problem don't happen. That's the first mod I tried and I try to reinstall with no success. Sorry for the bad english, keep on the good work. Have a nice day.

Hi. Make sure that in your steering settings / gearbox, you only have upshift and downshift assigned to a button and take out the tick at the "use seperate shifter". Than the game will always use your paddle shifter on the steering wheel, when running any H-Shifted car. If you have any buttons assigned to the H-Shifter box, just delete every assignement in there.

I hope I was able to help

Have you tried driving other H-Shifted cars in AC?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing