McLaren-Honda MP4/4

Cars McLaren-Honda MP4/4 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
EduRacer

Could you please make a video of the issue :)

Anyone else experiencing this ?
I have recently encountered the problem if you can call it that.

The sound that plays when the speeds are lowered, can only be heard by configuring the game in the Realism zone .... and the "Automatic throttle blip" option must be activated.

It would be worth considering this point for those who did not use any kind of help in the game, a lot of time to look for the solution to be able to hear the sound at slow speeds and many users have no idea that the car can be heard even better With that change.

Greetings and thanks to those who had the time to answer me.

EDGAR_Mex

Oh i see, so it was the throttle blip sound that you were missing ? :D

You either need to blip the throttle yourself or use the automatic blip feature :)

It's correct ... I'm very happy to hear the car perfectly (it was at dawn in my country [01:30] when I discovered it and it's time that I have not stopped playing now that it's dawning). Something so simple but very important. It sounds so impressive in those circuits that are configured to be heard in the distance ... Wow ... and everything was for driving the Porsche 917k in LeMans without aids and I returned to the MP4/4 to have such a listening and Puffff :) GREETINGS

I have just tested the Mclaren MP4/22, just amazing !!! suberb car, and is a good new to have a new modding's team !! happy new year and thank's for this, i hope you have in projects to make some skins for the MP4/22 like the ferrari f2002 or the williams 2009 ;)

Great :) If you still feel the need to improve the FW31, than you guys really care about top-quality which is something I value a lot. :thumbsup: Can't wait to finish my exams to try that new McLaren, it looks wild :)

I noticed the Readme files are looking almost the same between VRCs cars and ASRs, is it indicative of some sort of collaboration or you guys share the same person doing the promo stuff?

It is me who used to make all those files for ASR, just check at the credits. PDF/Renders: mati.sala90.
ASR used to have the same project manager.

SennaHonda_1988 updated McLaren-Honda MP4/4 with a new update entry:

VRC -- McLaren-Honda MP4/4

VRC Modding Team
is proud to announce the release of the McLaren-Honda MP4/4 from the 1988 season. After over one year of development and improving with each Assetto Corsa updates....the car is finally out !

Driven by the frenchman Alain Prost "The Professor" and the brazilian legend Ayrton Senna, the MP4/4 won 15 of the 16 races that season. The only race they didn't win was Monza, Ayrton Senna won his first of three world championship with this amazing car.