McLaren-Honda MP4/4

Cars McLaren-Honda MP4/4 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The car is great but the sound is still a bit off. Tire noise is very low, same with noise from being off road etc.

Otherwise it's a blast :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks!

Please check your ingame settings then, cause volumes should be in due proportion. Personally I never understood why people would want to run ridiculously high tyre volumes, it just breaks the whole sound for me. Not very realistic either, or is it? Dirt, scratch and crash sounds are same volume as the Kunos ones.
Thanks.

Slightly OT, but does anyone have setup tips for this car for slower/bumpy tracks? I'm really struggling to get the car balanced especially in slow corners or kerbs. Rear is very unstable when even looking at the throttle pedal. Already tried changing aero/ ARB/ride height and basic stuff. The car is absolutely brilliant but I feel i can't push it to the limit.
Is it turbo lag plus lack of skill or can this be improved in setup? ;)

Last edited:
increase rear camber or decrease front camber :)
LOL. Seriously? Come on, can`t you do any batter then this? Or else, batter not talk at all.

What you can do about the rear:
- soften the rear suspension,
- softer bumps,
- lower rear ARB,
- lower power diff,
- high rear wing (if not yet high enough)
- make toe more positive
- IMPORTANT: check the tire temps, so inflate them accordingly to temp (Inner-Middle-Outer - example: 100-96-92),
- and lower turbo bust (keys from 1 to 0 - 0 is 100%).

• Deleted member 130869

I found an error on the rear tyres of the A compound (hopefully no one uses that one :p): the cooling parameter was not printed with the tyre file (the last line :p)

I will fix it in the next update, which should come with AC 1.1

Thanks @William Levesque ;)

I did a few laps with it but started struggling with behavior, I figured I had worn them out. So I just drove around on compound C and ignored it. Good to know it wasn't me being sucky!

De Hola, buen día.

Tengo Problemas solo con el sonido al bajar las marchas, es muy bajo muy similar al de Mak Corp. Aguién puede compartirme como corregir el problema. Lo tengo instalado en versión AC 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 y 1.10.1 y ya me estoy venciendo... El sonido es impecable al acelerar pero al reducir las marchas no lo hace como lo he venido escuchando en unos vídeos. Saludos y gracias. ED-MEX

De Hola, buen día.

Tengo Problemas solo con el sonido al bajar las marchas, es muy bajo muy similar al de Mak Corp. Aguién puede compartirme como corregir el problema. Lo tengo instalado en versión AC 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 y 1.10.1 y ya me estoy venciendo... El sonido es impecable al acelerar pero al reducir las marchas no lo hace como lo he venido escuchando en unos vídeos. Saludos y gracias. ED-MEX

English please....

English please....
Hi, good morning.

I have problems with the sound when lowering the marches, it is very low very similar to the one of Mak Corp. can share me How to Correct The problem. I have it Installed in version AC 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 and 1.10 0.1 and I am already overcoming ... The sound is impeccable when accelerating But when reducing the gears it does not do as I have been listening in Videos. Greetings and thanks. ED-MEX

Please check your ingame settings then, cause volumes should be in due proportion. Personally I never understood why people would want to run ridiculously high tyre volumes, it just breaks the whole sound for me. Not very realistic either, or is it? Dirt, scratch and crash sounds are same volume as the Kunos ones.
Thanks.
Hello IMrIMike.

Could you help me with my comments please (# 48/50). I recently realized that you are part of the F1VRC team, I hope you can help me please.

Greetings and thanks.

Hello IMrIMike.

Could you help me with my comments please (# 48/50). I recently realized that you are part of the F1VRC team, I hope you can help me please.

Greetings and thanks.

Did you try to reinstall the mod completely? It should work just fine as no one else seems to have that problem.

[Quote = "IMrIMike, de la publicación: 2350213, miembro de: 217616"] ¿Usted intentó volver a instalar el mod completo? Se debería funcionar bien como nadie parece tener ese problema. [/ Quote]
Thanks for the reply.

I've done it many times, both reinstalling the mod clean, as completely installing Assetto Corsa and I have no results, there must be something particular to do. I have seen videos where they publish the same Mod and you can see that they have the same problem or in any case they have not noticed it. It is only when lowering the marches, it is heard completely the same as the version of Mak Corp, and I notice that the new version of VRC is heard the sound when lowering the marches very strong. I watched on youtube a couple of videos and compare and listen to the marches down as there is difference of sounds, in some you hear surprised quite hard and in another like me is a very fragile sound. Greetings.

EduRacer

Could you please make a video of the issue :)

Anyone else experiencing this ?
Thanks for your reply I'm sorry, the resources of my PC to record are not enough, however here I put a link of an example of how you listen when lowering the marches, the sound is weak (min 1:02) ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDcI-WLYwOk&t=8s and in this other one (min 0:35)

Here a link of an example where you can hear the sound perfectly when the marches are down, there is a difference of notorious (min 0:57)
and in this other one (min 27:25)

Greetings, I await your comments, THANK YOU.

So you´re basically saying that you find the volume from the engine during coasting is too low, right?
I personally don´t find it too low, I didn´t the touch the volume of specific audio tracks when updating to 1.1, but edited the volume in general. So it should be the same as before 1.9. That´s all I can say, but I´ll double check to make sure :)

So you´re basically saying that you find the volume from the engine during coasting is too low, right?
I personally don´t find it too low, I didn´t the touch the volume of specific audio tracks when updating to 1.1, but edited the volume in general. So it should be the same as before 1.9. That´s all I can say, but I´ll double check to make sure :)

Thanks IMrIMike.

I'll keep an eye on your news, very kind. :)

I confirm that the problem is to reduce the speed, that is, to lower the gears. In post # 55 you can see the sound in different versions of videos that I have observed and heard.

Good day greetings.

English please....
I have recently encountered the problem if you can call it that.

The sound that plays when the speeds are lowered, can only be heard by configuring the game in the Realism zone .... and the "Automatic throttle blip" option must be activated.

It would be worth considering this point for those who did not use any kind of help in the game, a lot of time to look for the solution to be able to hear the sound at slow speeds and many users have no idea that the car can be heard even better With that change.

Greetings and thanks to those who had the time to answer me.

EDGAR_Mex

I have recently encountered the problem if you can call it that.

The sound that plays when the speeds are lowered, can only be heard by configuring the game in the Realism zone .... and the "Automatic throttle blip" option must be activated.

It would be worth considering this point for those who did not use any kind of help in the game, a lot of time to look for the solution to be able to hear the sound at slow speeds and many users have no idea that the car can be heard even better With that change.

Greetings and thanks to those who had the time to answer me.

EDGAR_Mex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back