McLaren Honda MP4-30 on RB10 Chassis - Launch Livery.

Skins McLaren Honda MP4-30 on RB10 Chassis - Launch Livery. 1.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winter-Iceman submitted a new resource:

McLaren Honda MP4-30 on RB10 Chassis - Launch Livery. - The new McLaren Honda livery with Red Bull Chassis.

Hi
This is the new McLaren Honda livery for 2015.
I chose the Red Bull chassis for it's freedom of the sidepods.
Few issues but they are not really noticeable.
I will make it chrome soon
- my last attempts at chroming the McLaren resulted in bad shadowing in low lighting.
Hope you enjoy! Put suggestions in the discussion tab!
Thanks!
View attachment 79631 View attachment 79628

Read more about this resource...

why this mod not working on co-op sesion?
Because this mod replaces the mclaren's chassic with redbull's which the game won't accept since you have changed the models which interferes with the online mod.
You can only use this livery in offline mod, or if you replace the redbull's car with this one instead of the mclaren's. All you need to do is to rename the beginning of every single file's name from this mod from "mc2" to "rb2" and it will work, however then you will use the car for Redbull instead of Mclaren but it will let you play in Online sessions.

Then I'm sorry I don't think that there is anything I can do about it... Does any other livery/chassis mods work on co-op?
im his partner and we used same mods..and yes actually 1 mod is working on co-op we have video too..http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2015-mclaren-honda.5106/
this mod is working on co-op i dont know the reason..and this mod is on rbr chasis too..but we liked your mod cuz its almost like real mp4-30 this is amazing job..can you fix this problem for co-op or just can you make some paint edits on other mod? cuz its totally black.. =)

Because this mod replaces the mclaren's chassic with redbull's which the game won't accept since you have changed the models which interferes with the online mod.
You can only use this livery in offline mod, or if you replace the redbull's car with this one instead of the mclaren's. All you need to do is to rename the beginning of every single file's name from this mod from "mc2" to "rb2" and it will work, however then you will use the car for Redbull instead of Mclaren but it will let you play in Online sessions.

its not about rbr chasis cuz other mod is on rbr chasis too..i dont know the problem but maybe we can fix this

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years