Sell McLaren GT3 Wheel, Sim Lab GT1 Evo and SRM Wheelbase Fanatec Conversion Kit

Ok, so I've decided to upgrade a few things, hence the reasons for these sales.

I previously advertised the McLaren GT3 wheel as USB converted. This was my mistake. It has the standard Fanatec QR connector, and will work perfectly on any fanatec wheel base. Wheel is in virtually new condition, gear shifters work perfectly, always used with gloves, also comes with QR adapter. Price £210 inc delivery.

SRM Wheelbase Fanatec Conversion Kit - This is what you need to convert your fanatec wheel to use as a standard USB or OSW wheel. Attached is link: https://www.simracingmachines.com/WebShop/custom-made-fanatec-conversion-kit
Price: £85 inc delivery

Sim-Lab GT1 Evo - this will be pre-assembled. I have decided to change to a P1-X. Please note that the keyboard, seat and mouse trays will not be included in the sale, you will basically be getting the standard GT1 Evo. Current lead time from Sim-Labs is 2-3 weeks. This is collection only. Price: £275.

Any questions, please ask, pictures below.

IMG_0412.JPG
wheel 1.jpg
Wheel 2.jpg
whele box.jpg

Aw bugger it. I'm in the Bristol area early next week, but it's a bit far from there. I'm in Plymouth, so it's unlikely I'll be up your way in the near. Let me know if you decide to ship the Sim-Lab. Does the seat come with it?

Aw bugger it. I'm in the Bristol area early next week, but it's a bit far from there. I'm in Plymouth, so it's unlikely I'll be up your way in the near. Let me know if you decide to ship the Sim-Lab. Does the seat come with it?

no mate, just the chassis.

I will consider shipping, but would prefer pick up as I cant be bothered to disassemble it at the minute! :roflmao:

Ok, so I've decided to upgrade a few things, hence the reasons for these sales.

I previously advertised the McLaren GT3 wheel as USB converted. This was my mistake. It has the standard Fanatec QR connector, and will work perfectly on any fanatec wheel base. Wheel is in virtually new condition, gear shifters work perfectly, always used with gloves, also comes with QR adapter. Price £210 inc delivery.

SRM Wheelbase Fanatec Conversion Kit - This is what you need to convert your fanatec wheel to use as a standard USB or OSW wheel. Attached is link: https://www.simracingmachines.com/WebShop/custom-made-fanatec-conversion-kit
Price: £85 inc delivery

Sim-Lab GT1 Evo - this will be pre-assembled. I have decided to change to a P1-X. Please note that the keyboard, seat and mouse trays will not be included in the sale, you will basically be getting the standard GT1 Evo. Current lead time from Sim-Labs is 2-3 weeks. This is collection only. Price: £275.

Any questions, please ask, pictures below.

View attachment 332159 View attachment 332160 View attachment 332161 View attachment 332162
Do you still have the wheel

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing