Resource icon

Skins McLaren (Fantasy Livery) Mp4/4 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Christiceman submitted a new resource:

McLaren (Fantasy Livery) Mp4/4 - with limitationbut something decent

Me and a friend challenge each other in a friendly competition to do a Decal for any car. i took the McLaren and tried to base it off the Mp4/4
It the best i could do, with limited programs and knowledge.
We had 10 hours and with the limitation of codemasters fun decal system i manage to do something basic but couldnt fully remove odd stripes of red.
Note this is the first time i try this, if you want to modify it and change it go nuts, paint and decal files are still in it....

Read more about this resource...

When I put the mod in game (dragged and dropped the ERP and Assetgroup files to their places in asset groups) the car just looks white and none of the red showed up. I was playing on ultra low graphics... is that the issue or did I do something else wrong?

When I put the mod in game (dragged and dropped the ERP and Assetgroup files to their places in asset groups) the car just looks white and none of the red showed up. I was playing on ultra low graphics... is that the issue or did I do something else wrong?

Try going into replays mode , go over to McLaren texture should pop in, for somes raason it happen every ten races or so
Mmm if it doesn't work then not sure, I suggest installing other McLaren mods to see if they worked .
you can and might have to use ERP to make sure that both the decal and paint are installed in the McLaren file.
That all I can tell you

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%