McLaren F1 GTR @ Nordschleife

First attempt:

6,58, about 10 seconds away from the current fastest time at RSR live timing. I can probably scrub 3-4 seconds off this time but I'll post a setup later when I get a more polished one.
That was a nice run. I think the fastest lap in our group was a 7,04. Our next race is at Silverstone in the Sauber C9 on Sunday. Any help with that race would be appreciated.

I can't get anywhere near your time if I even make it to get a valid lap with this car :'( guess I'm still new to this

When I use sequential mode it over-revs when upshifting so I have to let go off throttle to switch to higher gears and you don't?

Good setup makes the car handle alot better for me

Last edited:
I think you need quite some power for that graphic mod, when I tested it with a single GTX 780 OC at 5760x1080 my FPS weren't above 60 anymore, and with SLI enabled even worse because Assetto Corsa runs super bad on SLI :thumbsdown:

I can't get anywhere near your time if I even make it to get a valid lap with this car :'( guess I'm still new to this

When I use sequential mode it over-revs when upshifting so I have to let go off throttle to switch to higher gears and you don't?

Good setup makes the car handle alot better for me

It's just practice. Nordschleife is such a long track so the times differ much more from one to the next. Needs much practice this track.

I always use the paddle shifters on the wheel. Pro mode and this car doesnt need any clutch used. No problems for me there.

What graphics card are you using? Do other tracks look that nice?

I think all tracks look really nice with this mod yes. My pc isnt that high end I think, beginning to be quite old. Thinking about updating my graphics card when I can afford it.

I had to check. It's a GTX 580. I run it at 1920/1080. Not all settings turned to highest in game. I'm at about 75-80 fps mostly.

I think all tracks look really nice with this mod yes. My pc isnt that high end I think, beginning to be quite old. Thinking about updating my graphics card when I can afford it.

I had to check. It's a GTX 580. I run it at 1920/1080. Not all settings turned to highest in game. I'm at about 75-80 fps mostly.
what folder do you place the extracted files in?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%