AC McLaren F1 GTR and McLaren P1 @ Silverstone - Thursday 10 March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
CLUB RACING Flyer.jpg
#TBT! Throwback Thursday warps spacetime and puts two mighty machines on the same tarmac. Choose your side: analog animal or digital destroyer?

Hi RaceDepartment! Throwback Thursdays aim to spice up our Assetto Corsa races with a look to the past where barriers were trees and courage was aplenty. This week is a mix of old and new. Let's see how far the team at Woking has come in 20 years. The McLaren F1 is legendary and the F1 GTR cemented this status my taking overall victory at Le Mans in 1995. It's spiritual successor, the P1, hopes to live up to its father's reputation by setting the new benchmark for performance. What would happen if these two hit the same track at the same time in a race? Will the P1's almighty power be enough to fend off the F1's racing pedigree? Come hit the grid at Silverstone to find out.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Speaking of premium members: we want you guys to experience what RaceDepartment Club races are all about so I have a special treat for you. The first five (yes you read that right) non-premium members that sign up for this race, will receive a complimentary one month upgrade to premium!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Server Name: RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: McLaren F1 GTR, McLaren P1
Track: Silverstone

Practice (60 min): 20:00 EST Thursday 10 MAR
Qualifying (10 min): 21:00 EST Thursday 10 MAR
Race (20 Laps): 21:10 Thursday 10 MAR

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Freemium slot
  3. Freemium slot
  4. Freemium slot
  5. Freemium slot
  6. Freemium slot
  7. Matheus Machado
  8. Tobiman
  9. Sun Levi
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Interestingly someone already had the idea to do it on a race track! Granted it's the P1 GTR which we don't have in AC but the spirit is there :geek:

Almost show time here. Still time to eat an early dinner and sign up! I'm starting the carbonara right now :) Sorry for being absent this past week but I'm back and ready to rock and roll!

I'm going F1 GTR. All those modern amenities are completely unnecessary and irrelevant!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back