F1 2015 McLaren early season version

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Is it any way to have early season livery of McLaren car with patch included. If it's possible could you tell me how to do it. I don't like the new one, but I want to have the new version of other cars like Force India or Toro Rosso.

I want to use the old McLaren as well, is there any way to get the version 1.0 if you bought the game on Steam? I redownloaded it but it is always the newest version :(

Is there any other way to get Version 1.0 or the old livery??!

Last edited:
Legal way: disc
other way: yarrrr

E: Is there really a way? I don't see any files being associated to that changed between pre-patch 1 and the patch from yesterday *shrug*
E2: Ah, could be I missed the last few patches as I didn't play and update the game for a while.

If so, I think it is \Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2015\f1_2015_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren\idf\mclaren.idf.render.erp
and / or
\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2015\f1_2015_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren\wep\mclaren.wep.erp

btw: Marussia, Williams and McLaren seem to be the only one being touched at all, so new Force India and Toro Rosso? I don't see something about that.

Last edited:
"btw: Marussia, Williams and McLaren seem to be the only one being touched at all, so new Force India and Toro Rosso? I don't see something about that."
Toro Rosso.jpg
Force India.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back