McLaren 720S GT3 Coming to rFactor 2

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rFactor 2 McLaren 720S GT3 1.jpg

rFactor 2 have revealed the next new car of the upcoming #rfchallengers DLC - the world exclusive sim racing debut of the brand new McLaren 720S GT3!

Confirmed as coming to the sim alongside the Porsche 911 GT3 R, BMW M6, Audi R8 LMS and one as yet unannounced licence, the confirmation today by Studio 397 of the impending release of the McLaren 720S GT3 is something of a coup for the studio - beating Assetto Corsa Competizione out the blocks as the first racing simulation to feature the latest, and potentially greatest, GT racing car from the formidable McLaren Automotive organisation.

With this latest announcement we now have four of the upcoming five car pack confirmed, leaving just a little bit of room for speculation as to the final model will be before we get our hands on the cars within the sim ourselves - I can't wait!

rFactor 2 McLaren 720S GT3 2.jpg
rFactor 2 McLaren 720S GT3 3.jpg

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Booooo! Then we have two McLaren gt3 cars... naaah, no problem, I like it and will buy the pack of course :) Btw, I would really like to get the NSX!
And I wonder if the old GT3 pack(and the other s397 cars) will get the shader update too. I guess(and hope) the reiza pack is delayed so much, because of the implementation of upcoming new shaders. Maybe Sebring and the new reiza tracks will also benefit from the new shaders. Or is it for cars only?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%