McLaren 720S colors are all mixed

The other day I noticed that the colors on 80% of the McLaren 720S are all incorrect. They are a mixture of colors as shown in the link below.

https://imgur.com/a/MCEE2zA

How do I fix this? I deleted the McLaren folder, verified integrity and had it reinstalled, but they still show up as this.

Does anyone know where the default skins are located? I deleted the entire rFactor2 folder and reinstalled and I still have this Richard Millie skin that is showing up on almost all the cars. When I go to TUNING it shows this skin. I want to revert to the default skin, how is it still showing up after I deleted the entire folder?

@mykodacon Custom skins are located in \UserData\player\settings folder, you need to delete stuff from there under the folder name of your vehicle.

Thanks for trying to help. I checked and there is no folder for that particular vehicle. It turns out that I didn't use a custom skin as I originally thought I might have - instead it is using the Region skin that all the cars have and not applying the actual skin in the folder. For example, for the MCL720S-GT3SHADOW_POLYMER_PURPLE skin it is applying the MCL720S-GT3SHADOW_POLYMER_PURPLE_Region skin. I am guessing that all the cars all use the Region skin and then the actual skin overlays it or something? Or for some reason it is not finding the actual skin file and applying it. I don't know why. I have actually deleted the entire game so that I could start new and after reinstalling it I get the same issue. I am really at a loss but want to fix it.

Im having the same issue. Looks awful, but have no idea on a fix

After deleting everything and then redownloading only the base game (no mods except those that are automatically acquired) my McLaren 720S are still messed up and showing the Region skin that comes with the files and not the actual skin itself. This sucks, I race this vehicle and they all look the same.

Is everyone else have normal McLaren 720S skins in the actual game because it seems like there is a bug on the source files? Someone brave want to delete their McLaren 720S folder and verify integrity and redownload and let me know if they are running into the same issue?

After deleting everything and then redownloading only the base game (no mods except those that are automatically acquired) my McLaren 720S are still messed up and showing the Region skin that comes with the files and not the actual skin itself. This sucks, I race this vehicle and they all look the same.

Is everyone else have normal McLaren 720S skins in the actual game because it seems like there is a bug on the source files? Someone brave want to delete their McLaren 720S folder and verify integrity and redownload and let me know if they are running into the same issue?

I unsubscribed from the DLC content, reinstalled it and it seems to have fixed the problem for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back