Misc McLaren 570s Update/Fix [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

McLaren 570s Update/Fix - Added all warning lights, interior lights, turn signals but also more

- Added lights to decals, license plate lights (mesh + csp glow), reverse lights and some more

- Added turn signals to front and rear

- Added exhaust smoke (Particles FX), photorealistic glasses on headlights, navigation system, wobby wipers, emergency lights (blinkers) on high gforces and some other csp tweaks

- Gears on centre console are also illuminated now > driving gear, "D" lights up red, neutral gear > "N" lights up, "R" for reverse gear ofc. Working via customemissive

- Added...

Read more about this resource...

I guess that if its a CSP bug, there is nothing that you can do about the navigation system not working, right? I tried out 0.1.74 and 0.1.75-preview1 and it worked at first on 0.1.75. I replaced the sound of the 570S and it stopped working, so I put the original sound back and it still didn't work. I redownloaded the DLC with the car and your patch multiple times and it didn't work either. Also loaded up multiple Kunos and custom tracks and nothing changed although I can interact with the buttons on the navigation system.
I'm not a modder and honestly, it's not a big deal for me as long as the rest works fine, but I can't stop thinking about why it suddenly stopped working.

I guess that if its a CSP bug, there is nothing that you can do about the navigation system not working, right? I tried out 0.1.74 and 0.1.75-preview1 and it worked at first on 0.1.75. I replaced the sound of the 570S and it stopped working, so I put the original sound back and it still didn't work. I redownloaded the DLC with the car and your patch multiple times and it didn't work either. Also loaded up multiple Kunos and custom tracks and nothing changed although I can interact with the buttons on the navigation system.
I'm not a modder and honestly, it's not a big deal for me as long as the rest works fine, but I can't stop thinking about why it suddenly stopped working.
Yeah told ya its CSP. It comes with so many bugs lately.
I never faced this issue before and made navi configs for at least 100 cars.

You know, when I just change 1 digit in the config and resave it, the navi will work for the current session but after restarting the game it won't work anymore.
Hope we get some bug fixes for csp soon.

Yeah told ya its CSP. It comes with so many bugs lately.
I never faced this issue before and made navi configs for at least 100 cars.

You know, when I just change 1 digit in the config and resave it, the navi will work for the current session but after restarting the game it won't work anymore.
Hope we get some bug fixes for csp soon.
I see, let's hope that there will be a new version in the next weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%