Resource icon

Sounds McLaren 570S Sound Mod (WIP) 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
JTRaceFan17 submitted a new resource:

McLaren 570S Sound Mod (WIP) - Finally, a 570S Sound Mod for all the people who wanted one!

Here is my very first sound mod for AC, and one that all of you have been waiting for! The McLaren 570S now has a new sound!

Feedback is very welcome! This is a Work In Progress, so if anyone wants to help me, you are welcome to do so!

NOTE: Interior sound is pretty good, but the wind noise is overpowering. Set the wind noise volume to 1, 2, or 3 in the in-game audio app to make it quieter. Also, for now, there are no exterior sounds because I'm having trouble finding good exterior...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, that was why I posted. I'll let you know what I think when I've had chance to test it. From what I could glean from the YouTube clip, maybe add the tyres in, just a little, not OTT like Kunos, more subtle like Fonsecker.

Last edited:
If you mean a new set of .wavs from the current bank I can do that and put them in a DM. I just tested the bank in the download and the external sound is way too quiet. I only really drive in chase view.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back