Skins McLaren 2013 Barcelona/Pre Season Paint. HD pack (Supla007 & ML2166)

Great pack,but I have one question
Can you add Sergio perez logo on gloves

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 244
Zain McLarens already available elsewhere.

No need for an update here to put another one up.

I come with an Bulldozer to dig this old topic, but when I use this mod with 2013 V1tek's mod, both cars are switched. Button drives with Perez's car and helmet and Perez did the same with Button's car and helmet. On the textures, V1tek leave Button as second driver and replaces Hamilton with Perez, but in real life and in game, Button is first driver.

I've tried switch the numbers and the names on textures, but because both background colors don't match, it doesn't look flat (looks like a square around the number).

What should I do now? This work is amazing, but this problem bother me.

I can't answer for V1tek's mod as I've never downloaded or used it.

This mod is correct for standard database use. All I can say really.

Awesome work, thank you! Like! :geek:

I was wondering if you guys could make an updated version of McLaren MP4-28's new rear wing's sponsor (Claro video) like this one I made for myself (it's not good enough to upload it here, and I don't recall who made the original livery so I can't ask for permission):

__clarovideo_mp4-28.png

That would be so cool! :thumbsup:

I finally get it to work. After many unsucessful tries on textures, I tried to edit database.

Go to f1drivers_f1teams and double click on it. After that, find the value 17 and 63 on f1driver column. 17 stands for Button and 63 for Pérez. Than you will see driver 17 has livery 827 and driver 63, livery 826. Just swap both numbers and both get the cars right.

FINALLY I DID IT! :laugh:

Time to edit my reply just above this one has expired (5 minutes) so I'll just add this RL picture of the new rear wing here:
Nota_03_375x250kj.jpg

I've tried to do, but the logo I've found is too small for DHD texture. Because of this, it doesn't look sharp.

I've tried to do, but the logo I've found is too small for DHD texture. Because of this, it doesn't look sharp.

I know, I couldn't find one either so I had to make my own using TrueType fonts!
I couldn't find one font with both a close-enuf capital C and a round-dotted i so I managed to use one font for that C and another for the remaining letters. Then I used a shadow effect on the result. Next, I had to paste that resulting patch over two differently sized portions of the previous TOONED one.

Here's what I used (permission given to anyone who wants to use it):
___Clarovideo___.png

Took me so long just for trying to match those two 'slices' and they're still not perfect enough to upload here, even if permissions would be given to me in order to use a previous mod.

BTW, there's another version of the Claro video wing (I think it was first used in Catalunya and in Monaco, but from Canada on, it's been rather white letters):

McLarenMP428RearWing.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 88 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing