Mclaren 2012 **United States Grand Prix Verizon update 2XHD**

Does anyone know why they are using the Verizon paint job? Will it be like this forever now?

Vodafone own almost half of the American Verizon mobile side I believe..

It's only really put on the cars during the Canadian GP and now the US GP, that I know of, for the American market.

May actually still be in place on a smaller scale for the next GP, perhaps.

It then generally reverts back to Vodafone, thank god.

Sorry friend, but the Vodafone logo should be larger, its beginning to be very close to the steering wheel.:confused:

Yes I'm quite aware if it...i did the update with little image resources of how the car looks...couldn't really measure how big it was....realized yesterday during qualifying that the logo should have been a little larger.

Hola! Look what i got for ya! :roflmao:

The update everyone was hoping for....it enters the grid with ultimate crispy 8192 quality!

A lot of things have been updated from my previous version.

Special thanks to NobbyMilo for the Ultra Real 1:1 copy of "Tooned" logo in red....previously was a replica which wasn't anyway near 100%.

Done in 8192 X 8192b from scratch with new steel nuts,carbon and specocc image.

I know you gonna love it. :p

8194080340_40f25607be_h.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Link 1
Thank you so much Rian for your hard work!You are a miracle in people's eyes:).Thank you so much!But the logo should be bigger! Hope you can make it bigger!

Vodafone user detected. :D
Don't use Vodafone at all.

It's just that the paintjob on the car is designed around the Vodafone logo, and the Verizon logo just doesn't look right.

Why not just do a new paintjob too to fit the logo for the US market aswell.

Always thought that the Verizon logo on the Vodafone paintjob looked a bit naff, doesn't fit, doesn't work.

Yoda would not be happy.

It's just that the paintjob on the car is designed around the Vodafone logo, and the Verizon logo just doesn't look right.

Always thought that the Verizon logo on the Vodafone paintjob looked a bit naff, doesn't fit, doesn't work.

Yoda would not be happy.

Quite reasonable....they should have changed the livery to fit their US brand. It looks like a custom modded mclaren,a bit unprofessional move.

But hey,the nose doesn't look too bad. :)

Hola! Look what i got for ya! :roflmao:

The update everyone was hoping for....it enters the grid with ultimate crispy 8192 quality!

A lot of things have been updated from my previous version.

Special thanks to NobbyMilo for the Ultra Real 1:1 copy of "Tooned" logo in red....previously was a replica which wasn't anyway near 100%.

Done in 8192 X 8192b from scratch with new steel nuts,carbon and specocc image.

I know you gonna love it. :p

8194080340_40f25607be_h.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Link 1

Just awesome :) Thanks.

P.S Where can I get that lovely TCAM please ?

Yoda would not be happy.

I think i read on the F1 website that the regulations regarding paint schemes are such that they must remain constant the whole season with one change permitted (major, not minor logos and the like) and it has to be done in writing, and only for one race...

Maybe its changed, but these are the rules now :

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/rules_and_regulations/sporting_regulations/8693/fia.html

seems that special one off colors, like red-bulls wings for life car at silverstone take a lot of approval before becoming a reality...

prob why the logo change was done instead- easier to do...

I think i read on the F1 website that the regulations regarding paint schemes are such that they must remain constant the whole season with one change permitted (major, not minor logos and the like) and it has to be done in writing, and only for one race...

Maybe its changed, but these are the rules now :

http://www.formula1.com/inside_f1/rules_and_regulations/sporting_regulations/8693/fia.html

seems that special one off colors, like red-bulls wings for life car at silverstone take a lot of approval before becoming a reality...

prob why the logo change was done instead- easier to do...

Someone should slap regulations like that on helmet changes too......Seb in particular....better still just slap him a bit.

:x3:

Helmets should be allowed to change for Monaco and you home GP only.

All these logo changes on cars, and helmet changes with drivers almost weekly is turning F1 into a farce, plus it makes my poor little fingers hurt having to do them from week to week.

:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back