PC1 McLaren 12C GT3 understeery?

Hi

Just a quick question. Did a race at brno yesterday with the mclaren GT3. It felt really understeery and actually less fun to drive than the renault clio at that track earlier this week.
Is is normally this understeering? Is it not a RWD with engine behind? so why so much understeer ( and its not my driving style...)
( was just a non racedepartment lobby, default setup, full fuel load, no change to change setup).
This was supposed to be a supercar, but i really didn't like it.

Uhm...
( was just a non racedepartment lobby, default setup, full fuel load, no change to change setup).
Of course it's gonna drive like crap, if it's so heavy and most of the downforce is at the back.
The default setups aren't particularly quick, but they're SAFE, as in: low risk of running out of fuel and more under- than oversteery.

I know the default setup is not good, i could not change it due to race only....
i know i cant drive it like the clio, but its a bit strange the mclaren did feel less sporty , less quick and less fun to drive than the clio....

A car being faster around a track, doesn't necessarily mean it's as fun to drive around the track. Most GT cars suffer from understeer in general (relatively speaking that is). I would say the McLaren isn't as much fun as the Ruf GT3 or Z4 GT3 in terms of excitement. However, it's much easier to drive than the two I mentioned.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%