McGuinness, Flintoff and Harris Confirmed as New Top Gear Trio

I hope they come up with their own ideas and change the format. Since Clarkson, May and Hammond left, the have had a succession of presenters basically doing the same tired format with a few minor changes. They need to come up with something completely different and do their own thing and not just put new presenters into the same format.

I have watched Grand Tour on Amazon, and just feels like more of the same - but possibly even more over the top, more stupid, more and bigger explosions and 'killing off' the celebrity guest each week. Every episode is practically the same just hosted in a tent from a different country. I also wish they would give Mike Skinner a non speaking role like the Stig.

I enjoyed the new series once they got rid of Chris Evans, I hope the new show is as good but I have my doubts about Flintoff and while Paddy is good entertainment in other shows I have a feeling he may be a bit too close to Chris Evans in style to work - not sure getting rid of Rory was a good idea either, he provided a good counter-balance to the other bigger names.

Re grand tour.. disappeared up its own arse somewhat so I gave up on it.

Go away or I'll report you for stalking me.:p:sneaky: Oh and try and type in English.

You are already reported. You know why.
Both of you behave.
tenor (11).gif

If this show is to survive it needs to be a complete revolution just like it was in 2003 compared to the old 90's Top Gear. They've had a couple of opportunities to do something completely different, instead it seems like they are desperately trying to recreate the chemistry that existed between Hammond, Clarkson and May and only making minor changes to the format. I still can't believe they haven't chosen a woman for one of the main presenters and thats not about equality it just seems something that is so obviously lacking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back