Resource icon

Misc Mc laren Performance engine update 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, he just altered the engine powercurve to be the same as the sauber in the erp files. Sadly the game will ignore said Performancefiles when it comes to "simulate" laptime. So if you fastforward oder skip a session to the end, AI Mclarens will be slow again.

But if you drive yourself you should feel a difference. The car has the same power as an 2016 ferrari engine (sauber), less weight and less drag than a sauber.

PS: laubie: You did not touch the engine upgrade-sections of the file, I am not sure if Upgrades will work then. Did you test this?

Well, he just altered the engine powercurve to be the same as the sauber in the erp files. Sadly the game will ignore said Performancefiles when it comes to "simulate" laptime. So if you fastforward oder skip a session to the end, AI Mclarens will be slow again.

But if you drive yourself you should feel a difference. The car has the same power as an 2016 ferrari engine (sauber), less weight and less drag than a sauber.

PS: laubie: You did not touch the engine upgrade-sections of the file, I am not sure if Upgrades will work then. Did you test this?
That's good question , i look at this, maybee must adjust something for upgrade section.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back