MB 190 JUDD RM1 Sound Mod

Sounds MB 190 JUDD RM1 Sound Mod 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question for you. Does AC have shifting sound on the cars? Is it there but volume super low or maybe there is no entry for shifter sound? I wonder cause AC is the only sim where you very seldom hear the shifting. In rF2 or AMS you can hear the stick "Ka-dunk" as you shift gears on all cars and also paddle shifted cars you hear them too, but in AC its quiet on most cars which is weird. Just some paddle shifter cars in AC you can sometimes hear "dunk".

But maybe there is no shifter value to add sound/raise volume?

Thank you for great aggressive sound mod. :)

I have a question for you. Does AC have shifting sound on the cars? Is it there but volume super low or maybe there is no entry for shifter sound? I wonder cause AC is the only sim where you very seldom hear the shifting. In rF2 or AMS you can hear the stick "Ka-dunk" as you shift gears on all cars and also paddle shifted cars you hear them too, but in AC its quiet on most cars which is weird. Just some paddle shifter cars in AC you can sometimes hear "dunk".

But maybe there is no shifter value to add sound/raise volume?

Thank you for great aggressive sound mod. :)
Yes. I'm changing it.
Although it is unnatural if it is too big, I adjust the volume to make it natural.

It seems that AC is not necessarily sounded when shifting up or down. If we were to sound every time, it would be necessary to prepare multiple shift sound files.

Adjustment is impossible when volume is compressed into a bank file.
if Adjustment on fmod tool side uncompressed

Yes. I'm changing it.
Although it is unnatural if it is too big, I adjust the volume to make it natural.

It seems that AC is not necessarily sounded when shifting up or down. If we were to sound every time, it would be necessary to prepare multiple shift sound files.

Adjustment is impossible when volume is compressed into a bank file.
if Adjustment on fmod tool side uncompressed
Yes thank you for the explanation. So they dont have shift sounds on many cars. I dont like that personally as it removes atmosphere. Feels like something is missing. But i suspected either they were there but very low or there were no entry for shifting.

Yes thank you for the explanation. So they dont have shift sounds on many cars. I dont like that personally as it removes atmosphere. Feels like something is missing. But i suspected either they were there but very low or there were no entry for shifting.
uhh...
In the paddle shift car (or sequensial mission car) where shift mechanical noise is particularly large, the atmosphere drops considerably if the sound does not sound.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%