Mazda Team Joest 2020 IMSA Skin Pack

Skins Mazda Team Joest 2020 IMSA Skin Pack 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
jjfarmer2301 submitted a new resource:

Mazda RT24-P #77 Daytona 24h 2020 - IMSA 2020 Mazda Skin

Hey Guys,
I really liked the new Mazda Team Joest Livery for the Rolex24 2020 and wanted to get it ASAP, so I decided to do it myself. I thought, why not upload it if i've already made it :D

I know it's not the best, since it's my first published skin and the pattern on the side lacks some quality but I did my very best to get it kinda right with free editing software and my limited Skin editing knowledge XD

Hopefully some of y'all like it, feel free to give me some feedback and tips to...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry for offtopic question but are the Rollovers mods any good? I mean, physics-wise?
I think its alright. Of course you can't compare it to studios like VRC etc. but the DPi cars look very nice and the handling is quite nice as well. I really enjoy driving the DPi's around the IMSA tracks, but i guess you'll have to find out yourself if you like it or not.

I mean it's free, you should definately give it a try :)

Oh, it is free? Good to know :) There are so many scumbags like simdream or rtm that I got confused and thought that rollovers are selling their stuff as well :)
Anyway, thanks for your quick answer. And for the awsome skin!

Hey guys! Yesterday i downloaded the rollover mod. I really like it so far. Now i am able to recreate a IMSA season. One thing what i cant get sorted out is, when i drive the mazda (which i really love) when it begins to roll, the tires start to look like winter tires with some snow on it. Any suggestions to get this solved? Thanks in advance.
Greetings from germany
Martin

Hi Martin! Habe da vorher nie drauf geachtet, aber hab nach deiner Nachricht bemerkt, dass ich das gleiche Problem habe. Mir ist auch bis jetzt keine mögliche Lösung eingefallen und die Online Suche ergab auch nicht wirklich was. Du kannst ja mal die Ersteller anschreiben, glaube die können dir da am ehesten helfen :thumbsup:

(Zur Not bei SOL einfach Schnee einstellen ;))

Grüße, Jakob :)

Moin Jakob!
Danke für deine Antwort, dann bin ich mit dem Problem wenigstens nicht allein. Mal sehen ob ich von Machern was erfahren kann. Werd Sie mal anschreiben.

Sol hab ich noch nicht drauf,aber die Idee ist gut ;)

Gruß
Martin

Hey guys, moin Jakob!

I was able to solve my problem. A kind guy in the rollovers facebook group helped me. The problem was the missing custom shaders patch. With the custom shaders patch activated everything is fine.

Greetings
Martin

Last edited:
jjfarmer2301 updated Mazda RT24-P #77 Daytona 24h 2020 (Rollovers) with a new update entry:

Post Race Corrections

After I could see the car a little more during the race i fixed some things:

-Corrected mirros from black To white and added Mazda sponsoring (white mirrors were ran during the race)

-Corrected sponsor positions on rear left and shark fin

-Added Rolex24 Logos

-Removed black "thing" above the right door

-Added Black stripe on top of the air intake like on the real one

-Added Mazda sponsoring above Idemitsu sponsoring on windshieldView attachment 346453[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years