MAZDA Skyaktiv Formula 1 Team - CHROME - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021

Skins MAZDA Skyaktiv Formula 1 Team - CHROME - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
thejqka submitted a new resource:

MAZDA Skyaktiv Formula 1 Team - CHROME - RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 - CHROME variant of my Mazda F1 Team - full team package!

To install just drag the folder in the .zip into .../steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa
View attachment 472642Hey there folks!

What if Mazda entered into F1? Can you imagine what a rotary with that much power would sound like?

Here is my second take on this, using chrome instead of gloss-black!
In the pictures/the showrooms its white, but on track it is actuall chrome!

View attachment 472644...

Read more about this resource...

Nice job, great details, seems like you've spent some time on that skin! I really like making skins for FH2021, such a nice mod, model is a little tricky because of aero parts but it can look stunning. I never knew that there is possibility to make chrome effect on those cars. How were you able to make that happen?

Hey man, thank you! Yes, this took a few hours to get right :D I agree with you, the model is fantastic, and drives like that to, but getting sponsors or graphics alligned correctly on that airbox or engine-xober is a nightmare!
For the chrome-effect: in the folder of the skin is a file called 'ext.conf' or something like that. In there you can link to other resources like helmets or suits, and also manipulate the surface of the car. I took the code to make it chrome from the RSS Formula 1990.
Important to know is that this chrome shading is layerd above the livery and MAP texture. That's why the MAP is so dark for these skins, to tone the super-glossyness from the chrome down again.
I hope that makes sense to you :D
Cheers!

Hi !

For my rating and this sentence "Blue is the warmest colour" is a french movie.
In my case, I wrote it because the (dark) blue is my favorite colour, nothing more.
So, if a day, you got it in mind as your jewel, the Mazda "chrome" skin, I’ll be so happy.

Thanks a lot and take care.

Hi !

For my rating and this sentence "Blue is the warmest colour" is a french movie.
In my case, I wrote it because the (dark) blue is my favorite colour, nothing more.
So, if a day, you got it in mind as your jewel, the Mazda "chrome" skin, I’ll be so happy.

Thanks a lot and take care.

Sooo you would like a blue and chrome skin? I'm sorry, I don't really get it.
Stay safe too!
It doesn't mind ! :)
If I would like a skin like your Mazda Chrome skin but in dark (or navy) blue livery ?
Sure but a lot of more fantasy skins as the quality you gave to us are the priority. ;)

Stay safe !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years