Mazda RX-7 20B sound

Sounds Mazda RX-7 20B sound 2021-04-10

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNikoBellic98 submitted a new resource:

Mazda RX-7 20B sound - Internal and external made with real car samples

So I started this pretty long ago and I never finished it. Now you can test it on your game! I'll probably make an update of the external, but since internal is ready and it's what it counts for gameplay, I'll leave it for you now.
Original mod found in Touge Union discord, you can join here: https://discord.gg/TNCh7bzp9z
You'll find a data file with the sound, since I made some minor changes to the car, such as idle RPM and power of the car. Credits to the original author, Easy...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome sound mod! Would you mind telling me what changes you made to the data.acd? Because I currently have the srp_ version of the same mod installed (so the one that comes in the Shuto Revival Project car pack). I have converted the sound files to work on mine, but the data.acd you provided doesn't work on my version. So if you could tell me the changes you made, I can just make those in my data file. Thanks so much in advance, great work on this mod!

Great work, just be aware that the car your sound mod is produced for have been changed to a different name now, I was able to tweak it so it works with the new car but some users might not know how to.

Last edited:
Awesome sound mod! Would you mind telling me what changes you made to the data.acd? Because I currently have the srp_ version of the same mod installed (so the one that comes in the Shuto Revival Project car pack). I have converted the sound files to work on mine, but the data.acd you provided doesn't work on my version. So if you could tell me the changes you made, I can just make those in my data file. Thanks so much in advance, great work on this mod!
Oh so I make the car idles at 900 rpm, while the stock car (at least the one I downloaded) does it at 2k rpm.
Also, I changed the power of the car, I don't remember why,don't know if it was because I felt its slow, or because it lacked of power at high RPM. Can't remember now beacuse I made the changes some time ago. And that's it, I didn't change anything else.

Great work, just be aware that the car your sound mod is produced for have been changed to a different name now, I was able to tweak it so it works with the new car but some users might not know how to.
Oh yeah? Some people told me something like that with other mods, since some users seem to be installing the sounds with CM. I don't know how to do that, I just replace the files haha.

Oh yeah? Some people told me something like that with other mods, since some users seem to be installing the sounds with CM. I don't know how to do that, I just replace the files haha.

It's relatively simple in CM, there's a dedicated function to replace sound with the sound banks from another car, but I just renamed the file and changed some names in the guild file itself and it works just fine too. I just can't use the .acd file you included since I've long since deleted the original car it was for, but no biggie.

I can't get this to work at all, I read the instructions in the file but the game just crashes hard when I click drive. I have to pres ctrl+alt+delete to get control of the system. Then tried to put the car file back to normal and it still dosen't work and have to reinstall

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years