Mazda RT24-P | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4K + 2K

Skins Mazda RT24-P | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4K + 2K 2021-02-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Mazda RT-24P | IMSA WTSCC Livery Pack | 4k + 2k - 2020 Mazda Motorsports's DPi effort

IMSA WeatherTech SportsCars Championship - DPi Mazdas Pack

The pack was originally created as a personal project, but I thought it might go well with other's taste. The liveries are not 100% accurate, as I decided to favor some aesthetic aspects.

It is expected that the quality are better than that of the provided by the Rollovers.

All the cars are equipped with 2019 - specs DPi graphics (black numberplate background, Michelin...

Read more about this resource...

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

These skins are awesome but I seem to have two sets of numberplates on the bonnet of the car. Anything i can do my end to fix this? Amazing work otherwise. Really clean logos all round.

Alex Harkett's issue is still there, and the lower number plate on the 2021 car also shows the #77 instead of #55.
And in the 2020 and 2021 liveries the Weathertech logo does not appear above the number
Bild_2021-02-13_134849.png

Last edited:
Damn, the correct numbering is fixed now and an update is on is way.
But it's strange that people are having a "double front numberplate" or something. Mine looks like this:
__custom_showroom_1613221285.png

Now the 2021 number is correct.
I just noticed that in the folders the number.png files of the '20 and '21 are different from the '17 one.

the '17 file looks like this: number.png while the others look like this: number.png (there is only the white 55, I think it is invisible here)

I guess this is why the Weathertech logos are missing on the side of the car as you can see in the screenshot from my last post

Now the 2021 number is correct.
I just noticed that in the folders the number.png files of the '20 and '21 are different from the '17 one.

the '17 file looks like this: View attachment 445057 while the others look like this: View attachment 445058 (there is only the white 55, I think it is invisible here)

I guess this is why the Weathertech logos are missing on the side of the car as you can see in the screenshot from my last post
Hmm does the red #55 have this issue too? 'Cause I guess we can use the numbering from that one. Things should have been much simpler had it not been for the Rollover's "brilliance" :mad:

It depends on which DPi pack you have downloaded. Some of them have number plates on the car itself. I made a config file to hide those extra number plates.

I was just writing a post to the OP about this before i spotted these replies. I'm still having the same issue even with updated files added. Even removed and reinstalled the base car.

The wheels don't appear black either.

Chas1723 how did you sort the config file? where's it go etc? - the car i have has these plates on the car model itself.

Screenshot-(7).jpg

Here's what happens when I remove all skin and number info from the file... Really odd :roflmao:

Skins themselves are great tho man. Excellent work :)

Screenshot-(8).jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot-(8).jpg
    Screenshot-(8).jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 97
this ext config file goes into each skin folder. This is for the AC Friends version of the rollovers cars. I am not sure if it will work on other versions.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini
    54 bytes · Views: 92

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline