Mazda RT24-P | #55 Mazda Motorsports | 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2K + 4K

Skins Mazda RT24-P | #55 Mazda Motorsports | 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2K + 4K 2021-02-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Mazda RT24-P | #55 Mazda Motorsports | 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2K + 4K - As per many requests

Presenting the #55 Mazda Motorsports featured in the 2021 edition of the Rolex 24 at Daytona

The car is specifically created for the Rollover's Mazda DPi, but can also be used with ACF's version (they are the same basically).

2K performance version is provided in the main directory

View attachment 444998
View attachment 444999
The #55 is driven by Oliver Jarvis, Harry Tincknell and Jonathan Bomarito

[SPOILER="My other project you...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man, these are amazing skins, thank you.

I have a strange issue with extra number plates showing up on my cars though. Any idea how i can fix this? I don't think it's your skins that are the issue.

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (6).png

Last edited:
i need some help everytime i try to drop it in to content manager it says ''rollovers_rt24_dpi'' for the skin not found can anyone help
Hi, maybe you haven't got the car yet? That might be one of the obvious reasons.
If it still shows the error then you can just move the content of the inner "skins" folder inside the mod file to the skins folder of the car :)

Hi, maybe you haven't got the car yet? That might be one of the obvious reasons.
If it still shows the error then you can just move the content of the inner "skins" folder inside the mod file to the skins folder of the car :)
ty for the help im very new to asseto corra moding and don't no how to do that could anyone help me or teach me how to do it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%