Cars Mazda rt24 HyperCar (lemans category)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate looks nice but no sound in or out of the car. All my other cars work software all up to date. Any ideas would be helpful .;)

Update, its ok mate I found one elsewhere all sound with it.

Last edited:
Yes sound missing and CM is reporting "car's parent is missing". I searched here and through my AC garage and found no parent car that is no doubt needed for the sound. Where is it?

Last edited:
I found the parent car - you need to install The Rollovers Endurance Pack IMSA 1.1 before you install this mod. But doing so does not solve the sound issue. CM offers to fix that by renaming the .bank file to the name of the new mod, and this stops the game from crashing when you then try to run this car mod, but there is still no sound at all from the car.

• Deleted member 223075

@R_stflash Are you a part of rollover team ? Is the model made from scratch ?

The car have the exact same uvmap that the model can be found for RF2 created by Firemonkeys Studios

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• ***********.jpg
    ***********.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 229
^ Thanks, but the sound in the Rollover mod car is much better at higher revs than the version posted there. I used the CM functionality to add the sound from that mod for the hypercar even though CM didn't suggest it, as it does not go quite up to the redline of the hypercar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years