Resource icon

Tracks Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 1.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please update the track, the lines are have a yellow overlay.

I think you are dutch so I will explain it in dutch because I think you will understand it better, and I could explain it better:

Rini, geweldige track, alleen de lijnen zijn goed in geel maar er komt nu een gloed over heen die ook delen naast de lijnen geel maken, waarbij het soms in de bochten een beetje groen kan zien. Ik heb gelezen dat je dit kan fixen door de lijnen en de weg te scheiden als 2 aparte onderdelen waardoor de gele lijnen niet te overheersend worden.

Daarnaast heb ik nog een vraagje, zou je Zandvoort ook in HD kunnen doen?

Apart from the pit lane limiter disengagement point being in the wrong place, this track is excellent. Really enjoyable.

Ok thanks Rini for your wonderful efforts !!! This will be really great when you get the RealRoad working ... but already it is alot of fun :D

Hello Rini
Thanks for the great work on the track.

Just found a trapping point, not sure it was track or vehicle issue, a video is attached for your reference.

My group had a race with the ISI 370Z today (Euro version) and several drivers found these holes/traps in the curbs and it caused 2 DNF's. This track is not race-able in leagues because of these curb issues. Hopefully it can be fixed up, because otherwise I love this track.

My group had a race with the ISI 370Z today (Euro version) and several drivers found these holes/traps in the curbs and it caused 2 DNF's. This track is not race-able in leagues because of these curb issues. Hopefully it can be fixed up, because otherwise I love this track.
Have to agree. Both versions of Laguna Seca have big problems with road and/or curb surface. I hope we see a better version in the future :)

Also why pit lane end after white line. If i switch off limitator after white line a have a penalty, i should switch off it at the end of line. I think it's a bug or should be line on the road.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%