AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Zandvoort - Monday 13 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Many thanks :)
I just saw on the Practice Server that 18 drivers can race, will it be the same at the race or only now on the Practice Server ?

There are only 18 pit boxes you are right. Right now we have 19 drivers, but there will be several "no shows" and several sign outs, so I am not to concerned ...if the worse happens we can also use the "Zandvoort 36" (36 pit boxes)..I prefer not to, because the track is tight.

Never be afraid to ask any questions ...I do not mind messages either, I will help you as much as possible :thumbsup:

There are only 18 pit boxes you are right. Right now we have 19 drivers, but there will be several "no shows" and several sign outs, so I am not to concerned ...if the worse happens we can also use the "Zandvoort 36" (36 pit boxes)..I prefer not to, because the track is tight.

Never be afraid to ask any questions ...I do not mind messages either, I will help you as much as possible :thumbsup:

Ok thanks a lot no problem :)
It would be my first race at RD :) and since I was a bit late with my registration it would be no problem for me if I couldn't take part in it :)

I just have to be on the TeamSpeak server at 18:45 and you will let me know if I can join or not - that's right, isn't it?

It would be my first race at RD :) and since I was a bit late with my registration it would be no problem for me if I couldn't take part in it :)

I just have to be on the TeamSpeak server at 18:45 and you will let me know if I can join or not - that's right, isn't it?

No you are on the Grid my friend :thumbsup: ...I can remember my first race here ...my hands where shaking, but it got better and better with every race and now no issues with nerves :thumbsup: but I can remember my first event, so if you need anymore help just ask :thumbsup:

Welcome to club racing at RD.
Like Craig says, any questions, fire away.
Look forward to seeing you on track. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing