AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mosport - Wed 02 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm not sure about the best way to check in the car itself, but if you are using CM and you hover over the 'assists' button at the bottom of the event, it will tell you what is allowed for the event. For this one 'autoblip' is 'Yes'. Not sure why it is in orange. Maybe because it's a change from the default?

Scott, this is exactly what I did. It works great now. I didn't think that you could pick which assists you want, I always thought the server decided everything. I guess this is a good thing because those who want or don't want certain things can choose for themselves, and the server can control things globally for example abs and tc

Hmm, post #1 shows that version 1.0 should be used, but on the practice server the track is johnr777_mosport, whereas the 1.0 version is called jr_mosport.

@Denis Betty, maybe the practice server needs updating?
Ah, that may be where the confusion has been. I have 3 versions in server manager - Mosport, Mosport 2019 & Mosport 2020. I have used the first one which I believed to be v1.0, but it doesn't matter, the version on the server is the one I wanna run. The others cause me stutter/performance issues. :thumbsup:

Ah, that may be where the confusion has been. I have 3 versions in server manager - Mosport, Mosport 2019 & Mosport 2020. I have used the first one which I believed to be v1.0, but it doesn't matter, the version on the server is the one I wanna run. The others cause me stutter/performance issues. :thumbsup:

The one on the server is 0.8, I think :)

You can install version 0.8 alongside version 1. Just don't let it over-write any files.

2020-12-02_19-22-21.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for signing up and for racing. Also, thanks for making this a friendly and fun event, it means a lot. Good sports and bonhomie make for an enjoyable evening. I will ponder on a combo for 2 weeks time. Meanwhile, I believe John has something in mind for next Wednesday. Hope to see you all on track again soon. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 188 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 509 39.0%