AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Barbagallo - Wednesday 25 Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to drop out unfortunately, just too tired to race having slept 2 hours last night :thumbsdown: (Goddamn this Day/night shift cycle)

• Deleted member 387850

Some good, close racing tonight. These cars never fail to deliver! Thanks to @Craig Dunkley for keeping me company in Race 1 after I made one too many mistakes! Race 2 was proving a real cracker between myself, @Björn Johansson and @steen skov Laursen until I ran into the back of Steen in the closing stages. Apologies again, a momentary lapse of concentration unfortunately!

I just could not get on pace tonight sadly, but still had plenty of fun, even at the back of the field :thumbsup:

Thanks for some great racing, just a shame that there was very little love show for this combination :(

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry @Medilloni I just could not hear you :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week :thumbsup: ...I am going to try the skippy out, see if there is more love out there for this car ....please try her, she is one of the most popular cars in iRacing.

Last edited:
I just could not get on pace tonight sadly, but still had plenty of fun, even at the back of the field :thumbsup:

Thanks for some great racing, just a shame that there was very little love show for this combination :(

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry @Medilloni I just could not hear you :thumbsup:

Hope to you all next week :thumbsup:
Yes Craig, a weird thing, normally I can hear everyone and (I guess?) vise versa, but tonight most I heard was faint and with a bad echo. Reluctant to increase my TS speaker volume 'cos I think it's been OK so far:O_o:

Probably Aliens interupting our normal transmission:laugh::p

• Deleted member 387850

Hope to see you all next week :thumbsup: ...I am going to try the skippy out, see if there is more love out there for this car ....please try her, she is one of the most popular cars in iRacing.

Keen to try the Skippy after watching Chris Haye's recent(ish) rundown of it! I'm a sucker for single make series on tracks that promote close racing, so I'll do my best to attend!

Keen to try the Skippy after watching Chris Haye's recent(ish) rundown of it! I'm a sucker for single make series on tracks that promote close racing, so I'll do my best to attend!

If enough Interest is shown? I will try to created some sort of League ...based over 6 months or so. No restrictions, so if you do not race for whatever reason you just do not score any points .....no promises but this is what is on my mind.

Yes it was real fun, :p:)
I did try hard too keep my position,;) but it was only a matter off time
so I had to let both off you go :x3:
Was lucky to avoid you´r tangle:whistling:
Some good, close racing tonight. These cars never fail to deliver! Thanks to @Craig Dunkley for keeping me company in Race 1 after I made one too many mistakes! Race 2 was proving a real cracker between myself, @Björn Johansson and @steen skov Laursen until I ran into the back of Steen in the closing stages. Apologies again, a momentary lapse of concentration unfortunately!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back