AC Mazda MX cup @ Laguna Seca - Fri 05JAN18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello Jo, that is what this event is about. Getting in and getting your feet wet. Glad to see you joining us:)
Hi Bobby,

I'm sure that I am being very blonde here, then again, I may not be alone in wanting to know.

How do we get onto the server for this evening's race please? I've got the address RACEDEPARTMENT EU MX Cup # 8 ... is that a URL or will there be something up on the site a bit closer to the time?

Jo

Hi Bobby,

I'm sure that I am being very blonde here, then again, I may not be alone in wanting to know.

How do we get onto the server for this evening's race please? I've got the address RACEDEPARTMENT EU MX Cup # 8 ... is that a URL or will there be something up on the site a bit closer to the time?

Jo

If you're using the default AC launcher, go to your online tab and type RACEDEPARTMENT into your search bar and you'll see a list of servers pop up. Select #8 and a car, put in the password and you're good to go.

If you're using the default AC launcher, go to your online tab and type RACEDEPARTMENT into your search bar and you'll see a list of servers pop up. Select #8 and a car, put in the password and you're good to go.
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly. Yes, I was having a very blonde (and senior) moment. The penny dropped with me almost as soon as I'd hit send - doh.

Will #8 be up a little later? Couldn't find it just yet...

Thanks again

Jo

Well i was going to say "at least i will not be screwed by the corkscrew again, which seems to
happen to me a lot " but it seems i now may get screwed again. As i am now second reserve :confused:

Well i was going to say "at least i will not be screwed by the corkscrew again, which seems to
happen to me a lot " but it seems i now may get screwed again. As i am now second reserve :confused:
I think you're in with a good chance ;)
(I'm 4th reserve and I'm still probably in with a good chance, though rather less good! Zero practice is my other issue...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back