AC Mazda MX cup @ Highlands Drift - Wed 20DEC17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I can see that there are plenty of spots available. Is it ok if I can't make it last minute? I am supposed to compete earlier at an f1 race here but it probably end early and I hope I'll have time for a second one here. If it's ok count me in and I'll try to make it, it will be my first race here in RD!

Sorry i thought the server would of been updated by now.. :(

im on it give me 5 please
I just connected successfully (maybe almost 10 minutes ago now in fact) with 1.15.2 and then quit - and then Steam decided to update the game... God knows why it hadn't already done it (or insisted on doing it before firing up the launcher).

Whilst our numbers may of been low , it was more like a Driving academy class from @JoelK and @Aksu
Thank you guys your insight into driving and setups was very helpful.. 10/10

the track is called a drift track and yes you can have great fun sliding bigger cars around, ( but pop a little car on it and race it, it takes on a new life..
thanks to @Arcon for making the drive enjoyable we were at the same speed so it was great fun, thanks for waiting when i messed up (even though we did not make contact with each other thew whole race) and vice versa.. it was nice to battle for the full 30 mins even if we both spun a couple of times and waited for each other..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that is the spirit of social events right there. :)

Last edited:
Yeah I enjoyed this combo very much. Thanks to DaZetupMazterzzzz for making life a little easier for us lower folk :D Great fun that last lap with Neil!

By the way, god bless 15% Damage. Without that my car wouldn't be driveable at all after the first half of the race :roflmao:

I´m in. Will we see a new car in such events next year? I think it´s about time for a change.

It is noted what you have said, and as i mentioned last night it has been talked about and we are looking at what we have as options
I am struggling to find a better entry level low/mid powered RWD car with race tires.
But i do understand what your saying and will have a chat with Bobby and look at our options for the social events in AC. The car still has to be placid enough for a new driver to feel at home with online.
maybe time for the Abarth to make a return as the lead car in the social events..

other options looked at where the
My events (socail events) are about trying to get the newer drivers online and racing, So the car has to be focused on that,
And id just like to say thank you to the existing guys that turn up every week to race and the guys that help with tire pressures ect.. id be lost without you guys at times..:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I like the Mazda as it is. As you said yesterday, maybe we could change the standard setup a little bit to make things more stable for everyone. Most of my problems yesterday were due to the fact, that the autoclutch didn't work and that was a new form of racing for me (lifting to gear up and down). Most of my drifts happened because of that. But the car was way more stable with this kind of setup.

I'd be open to try a new car for a couple of races. Maybe the BMW would be a nice option. I don't like the Abarth very much and the Toyota, as nice a car as it is, without proper tires... bufff. :D

Whilst our numbers may of been low , it was more like a Driving academy class from @JoelK and @Aksu
Thank you guys your insight into driving and setups was very helpful.. 10/10

the track is called a drift track and yes you can have great fun sliding bigger cars around, ( but pop a little car on it and race it, it takes on a new life..
thanks to @Arcon for making the drive enjoyable we were at the same speed so it was great fun, thanks for waiting when i messed up (even though we did not make contact with each other thew whole race) and vice versa.. it was nice to battle for the full 30 mins even if we both spun a couple of times and waited for each other..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

that is the spirit of social events right there. :)
We should do this kind of races more often, I really enjoy explaining and teaching about setupcrafting and racecraft in general. It's also easier to new(and older) guys to learn, when you can ask specific questions about things you didn't fully understand.

Just another great great race with you guyes! Thanks for all the racing&tuning-tipps!
I was already tired and my brain was not focused on the road but i still had a lot of fun with @Rupe Wilson because we drove together and not against! I was never alone on the circuit and learned from everyone passing by and from Rupe showing me the line so i could follow him - cheers!

Good race guyes!

We should do this kind of races more often, I really enjoy explaining and teaching about setupcrafting and racecraft in general. It's also easier to new(and older) guys to learn, when you can ask specific questions about things you didn't fully understand.
Good that we even have one Finn who can talk ;)
I can stick with driving fast around tracks :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back