Resource icon

Cars Mazda MX-5 Global Cup 2016 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tomj submitted a new resource:

Mazda MX-5 Global Cup 2016 - Mazda's spec racing series based on the fourth generation roadster

An early version of the Global Cup MX5

View attachment 97842 View attachment 97843 View attachment 97844 View attachment 97845 View attachment 97846

The data files are all open, if anyone wants to help and improve physics feel free because I don't know much. There's a lack of reference data available at the moment due to the car not being released yet

Template is included too, if you make some cool skins I'll pack them with later versions of the mod (with...

Read more about this resource...

500k polys? You know that Kunos recommends 200k tris per car absolute max, right?

You don't even use LODs to get the performance impact down. And skins at 4096² when even 1024 would suffice.

No excuses on physics, every modder has that obstacle to conquer. Come over to the official forums and read around a lot :thumbsup:

Lovely car but at 500K tris and 4k textures I am not surprised. If you can get these down to a gaming level, and pop on over to AC Forums, there is plenty of people that would be willing to help you.

While you at it, get their Ariel Atom released as well :)

But beautiful work

Not shouting to loud, but hopefully and update will come shortly...Lets just say I am paying a particular interest as new info is now available. All looks good on my age old PC.

Will keep you informed

I installed it and when I get in the car I have a image of the side of the car in my windscreen so I cannot see the track, what did I do wrong?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%