AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Spa Franchorchamps - Wed 19 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i must get on steam real name ?

You should be using you real name on this board, in teamspeak and on any server ..it is in the board rules ..your real name should show under your nickname :thumbsup:

This page can be found in your profile settings :thumbsup:
gQBARp0.png

I was squeezed into the wall and then the driver turned sideways right in front of me... Leaving me no place to go but straight into his passenger side door and onto the gravel... Maybe I made a small sudden move to the inside? I can't exactly remember but I do recall holding the the outside line as crew chief was calling out car on the inside. I don't have the reply but would like to see exactly what happened.

After i mess up the start and penalized, i decided to quit avoiding a lonely race.

Hope y'all had a good one tonight though

First ever properly organised race for me so to others it might not be a big deal, to me it was..ha.

Thanks for the great race, perfect car for a first time. Qualified 8th and finished 6th!!

Merry Christmas all.

Matt

I had an eventful race but turned out to be great.
Quali p5 , everybody got a clean start until t7 Fernando flanagan bumped my off track and sent me back 3rd from last.
Im not sure if he seen me but i was along side, i had some great battles with daryl and jeroen.
there was battle coming up with sasha, until i pitted and the car never fueled up so i had to pit again :confused:
my first refueling race, you live and learn :roflmao:
p7 not to bad after a tricky race:thumbsup:

First ever properly organised race for me so to others it might not be a big deal, to me it was..ha.

Thanks for the great race, perfect car for a first time. Qualified 8th and finished 6th!!

Merry Christmas all.

Matt

You done very well friend if this was your first ..you had good speed and showed some good race craft :thumbsup: ..hope to see you in more in the new year :thumbsdown:

Second full race with a VR headset and I found myself competitive after struggling a bit in the midfield last week. Got the pole with a bit of luck and fought for the first half of the race with @Martijn van Bommel , amazing performance to stay for 5 laps a second apart on a 3 minutes lap :)

Also thank you @Craig Dunkley for this, and happy holidays everyone

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back