AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Spa Franchorchamps - Wed 19 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My agenda is telling me there is a chance I am missing this race. I'm gambling that I will be back on time for qualifying, but please let people join instead of me if there aren't enough spaces.

My agenda is telling me there is a chance I am missing this race. I'm gambling that I will be back on time for qualifying, but please let people join instead of me if there aren't enough spaces.

I do not think that will happen m8 ...I think a lot of folk will be on there holidays..

Hope you can make it in time :thumbsup: thanks for informing me of your situation :thumbsup:

Hi guys, finally got my first proper sim rig setup so thought id participate in my first online race. Please can I put my name to this race. First race so ill be going steady and hopefully not causing you any problems.

Cheers

Matt

Hi guys, finally got my first proper sim rig setup so thought id participate in my first online race. Please can I put my name to this race. First race so ill be going steady and hopefully not causing you any problems.

Cheers

Matt

I am sure you will be just fine, hope you have fun and good luck with ur new gear :thumbsup:

Craig, will it be ok to use paddles? It’s just that I have no shifter currently. Daft question but just to be sure, don’t want to get into the server and it not work.

Matt

i use paddles,no problems here.
Although you might ref it a little bit more when using autoclutch,
(offcourse you could lift your throttle for a sec as you shift),
it works fine as far as i know.
Dont know if i loose a little bit of time using the paddles,
and/or i will damage the engine after 1 hour :)....i hope not :whistling::laugh:

EDIT: you might need to assign your paddles to :shift up and shift down.

Last edited:
Craig, will it be ok to use paddles? It’s just that I have no shifter currently. Daft question but just to be sure, don’t want to get into the server and it not work.

Matt

Peddles are fine m8, that is what most drivers use :thumbsup: Please remember to use your real name in Teamspeak and in AC :thumbsup: ..thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back