AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Okayama - Wed 05 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great event tonight guys! Those little missiles never disappoint!
@Craig Dunkley thank you for hosting the event!

@JeroenH What a great race, clean all around except a couple of boost bumbs out of the corners :p shame that it came to an end like this by a hotlapper...

@JeroenH What a great race, clean all around except a couple of boost bumbs out of the corners :p shame that it came to an end like this by a hotlapper...
I was behind you and Jason (I think?) for a while George, it was fantastic to watch, and also to join your battle for a lap or two.

When the incident took place I'd been waiting for it for a while, got caught up in it too - but whatever, a pleasure to watch two clean racers go for it for just about the whole race:thumbsup:

Congrats to the podium finishers and thanks to Craig for putting tonight's race on.

Apologies for leaving, but I was not having any fun at all following qualification and finally decided not to force myself into another 30 minutes of racing just for the sake of finishing.

@SOLO59 Thanks for the great battle, made joining this one well worth it! Good stuff.
:thumbsup:

Yea for sure that was some intense racing! Almost the whole race. I'm pretty sure load cells work wonders! But my aftermarket conical brake mod helped me to keep this one close! Great stuff brah! Thats RACE DEPARTMENT for ya!

Well I was firmly at the rear ..that is what no practice does for you. But even at the rear there was some great battles to be had, so plenty of fun was had..thanks guys.

Conrads of course to the podiums ...hope to see you all next week for more fun :thumbsup:

Yea for sure that was some intense racing! Almost the whole race. I'm pretty sure load cells work wonders! But my aftermarket conical brake mod helped me to keep this one close! Great stuff brah! Thats RACE DEPARTMENT for ya!

Yeap, same brake mod here :)

Yes!! It was a great race indeed. I checked my replay and we were within 1.5 seconds from each other the whole race:rolleyes: A shame it came to an end for you in the last lap.

First podium on RD :):)

And thanks for hosting again Craig! Much appreciated:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back