So, the latest versions is needed of couse
https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights

Only these 3 enabled:
PnO7XQ8.png

And inside each one I have this:

zW2xIVV.png

MAgtit0.png

GHDhx9L.png

I will try the new SOL mod that looks bananas, but for VR and performance, I only have those above.

Edit: I'm not sure about PP filters needing to be on. I have them on but on medium quality. I also have mirror resolution set to 128x512 because I dont care for quality in them.

@Craig Dunkley I wanted to do a last minute signup and battle with the guys a bit further back. My ts-pc racer Ferrari edition arrived today and I'm fecking hyped to race with you lot again.
But my pedal adapter didn't arrive :cry:
The few laps with throttle/brake mapped to the shifter paddles felt awesome but absolutely undrivable :roflmao::unsure:

Anyway, can't wait and needed to share my hype :whistling: see you soon on track! And put me on the list for next Wednesday :cool:

And I wish you all lots of fun tonight around this very special and very awesomely made track :inlove:

@Craig Dunkley I wanted to do a last minute signup and battle with the guys a bit further back. My ts-pc racer Ferrari edition arrived today and I'm fecking hyped to race with you lot again.
The few laps with throttle/brake mapped to the shifter paddles felt awesome but absolutely undrivable :roflmao::unsure:

Anyway, can't wait and needed to share my hype :whistling: see you soon on track! And put me on the list for next Wednesday :cool:

lol you are waiting on a simple adapter ..that would drive me mental, good to hear from you anyway, would be great to see you next week :thumbsup:

And I wish you all lots of fun tonight around this very special and very awesomely made track :inlove:
I would contest that this would be a proper race/track to say goodbye to the older wheel if you still have it :D

lol you are waiting on a simple adapter ..that would drive me mental, good to hear from you anyway, would be great to see you next week :thumbsup:
You tell me lol, why do you think I come down an crush into a random thread to tell random stuff? I'm already mental since I knew the adapter wouldn't arrive today :roflmao:
I would ghetto that adapter :D

I thought about plugging in both the g27 and the ts-pc to make the pedals work but my room with the PC is really tiny and I don't wanna risk some ffb or re-calibration while the g27 lays on the floor :roflmao:

And yep, it's driving my crazy, it's all attached, cables fixed on the wheelstand etc, just need to plug in the pedals :O_o::rolleyes:

@RasmusP I have one basically lying around as I very rarely use it (only for games that have issues with multiple inputs, as I normally just use the Bodnar USB adapter), but I guess it wouldn't make it to you in time for the race ;) Wish things could just be downloaded...

@Dan Costa If by "gears" you mean the shifter, then that's a different adapter, also made by Bodnar. And I have that one as well and definitely recommend it, it's great (both of them are). One interesting thing about it is that it makes you realize the shifter is actually a fully analog device, there are no switches for the individual gears - the software just reads the position of the shifter and translates it into a digital switch value. So using the calibration software for the adapter, you can actually calibrate where the gears engage/disengage - something the regular Logitech users can't do.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%