AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Feldbergring - Wednesday 23 Jan 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Dan Costa There are several that I know of. I've done a simple one using some rubber O rings and stuff like that, and it certainly improved the feel for how much I spent on it. I don't have an issue with the Logitech shifter (well apart from that I still can't heel and toe properly, but that's not the shifter's fault). I know many people complain about it feeling like a toy and not being sturdy/stiff enough, I don't have that problem, but then again I try to shift fairly gently, not slam the gears into place and almost ripping the shifter out - not because I'm worried about the shifter, but simply because I don't see the need to do so.

Well, that was a short one for me. After clicking the "race" button, I was greeted with a message saying "Connection Issue: Server seems to be unavailable" and no matter what I did, I couldn't start it. I even tried to rejoin the race, but it just got stuck on the loading screen when I did. Never happened to me before.

I was really looking forward to this one, damnit :(

Well, I got disconnected. I know my wifi is weak but damn, it's never cool.

lzbcfEK.jpg

Fun part is that it happened right after a crash and a 6 place loss. :O_o:

I am out also, trying to drink coffee whilst racing is a bad idea :( ...I spilt hot coffee on my leg :( I lost count on how many times my car rolled....lucky to still be alive :D

@Dragos Haba ..many thanks for the setup, I was using it and the car felt great :thumbsup: ..it is defiantly a keeper

Congrads to the podiums ..astonishing lap times :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Unfortunately me and three others were wiped out on the start/finish during a battle and it knocked me into the pits. Poor driving standards unfortunately and lack of awareness.

Thanks again @Craig Dunkley and shame about the coffee spill ha!

Someone else also mentioned falling out the map and that happened to me during qualifying also.

Dammit :( I fell through the map too. I couldn't escape (car still moving. I made 300mph in a Miata :roflmao: )
I alt tabbed, but ended up with a hung machine, had to hard reboot.

Shame, was having fun. Not unexpected though, considering I joined on a whim and just slapped an old, loose setup on the thing.

Fun while it lasted :thumbsup:

I had not noticed the falling through the course thing here. I think the size of the car must matter.
Just the other day, I did a league race here with Porsche 356..hit the fence pretty good in the last hairpin, but did not go through it.
Maybe only some places, or smaller cars? Raced here quite a few times, don't remember others having the issue...but wasn't particularly paying attention either, so maybe I just didn't notice.

Dammit :( I fell through the map too. I couldn't escape (car still moving. I made 300mph in a Miata :roflmao: )
I alt tabbed, but ended up with a hung machine, had to hard reboot.

Shame, was having fun. Not unexpected though, considering I joined on a whim and just slapped an old, loose setup on the thing.

Fun while it lasted :thumbsup:

I had not noticed the falling through the course thing here. I think the size of the car must matter.
Just the other day, I did a league race here with Porsche 356..hit the fence pretty good in the last hairpin, but did not go through it.
Maybe only some places, or smaller cars? Raced here quite a few times, don't remember others having the issue...but wasn't particularly paying attention either, so maybe I just didn't notice.

I went through the map in the same place. It's quite weird too because the hit wasn't bad and i was pointed straight but must have just clipped enough of the map to fall through.

I will have a look at the collision meshes on this track to make sure you can't fall through anymore. Sorry if it spoiled your fun tonight :(

Does anyone have a replay showing where the problem is?

I will have a look at the collision meshes on this track to make sure you can't fall through anymore. Sorry if it spoiled your fun tonight :(

It certainly did not spoil the fun for most, a lot of drivers mentioned how much they loved the track, including myself. Thanks for offering to take a look, this will be much appreciated I am sure :thumbsup: ..I personally do not have a replay of the said incident @RobertR1 may have ..off course I will update the server if you make any changes.

Last edited:

Even though I fell through, it didn't spoil the fun for me. Things happen.
The track though, the track is an artwork...and I always enjoy driving it.

No doubts that if it can be fixed, it will be :)

:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing