AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Donington Park - Wed 17 Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A good race. A fun race and for the most part a lonely one.
Sorry about the tap @FilipRobbie you started the spin in front of me I just had nowhere to go despite hitting the brakes and my tap made the situation worse. I did wait for you and I do believe you said "I'm gone" not sure what that meant but after letting 3 or 4 cars go by I decided to rejoin the race. You did start to catch back up with me a bit but for some reason you just disappeared.:(
Well as for the front runners far too quick, far too quick for this old farts.:(:roflmao:
Despite being too fast well done to the podium finishes well done all, thanks for the racing.:thumbsup:

A good race. A fun race and for the most part a lonely one.
Sorry about the tap @FilipRobbie you started the spin in front of me and I just had nowhere to go despite hitting the brakes and my tap made your situation worse. I did wait for you and I do believe you said "I'm gone" not sure what that meant but after letting 3 or 4 cars go by I decided to rejoin the race. You did start to catch back up with me a bit but for some reason you just disappeared.
Well as for the front runners far too quick, far too quick for this old farts.:(:roflmao:
Despite being too fast well done to the podium finishes well done all, thanks for the racing.:thumbsup:

No worries, I figured you couldn't do much to avoid it. I was slowly catching up to you....getting like .3 a lap ...but every 5 laps or so I would do a mistake and lose even more time :)
Very lonely race.

I've just watched the replay and I have to say I didn't exercise enough caution in accident in the last few laps, was following another car and was a bit blind-sided. Thought @RobertR1 was long gone up the road, saw a gap and went for it, and hit you Robert! So sorry for that, and others that were affected too:(

And, I think it was @Denis Betty into the next corner... totally lost my rhythm, got my braking point wrong and you had nowhere to go, again, my apologies.

Congrats to Aki, amazing pace! and wanted to let you through quick so I didn't lose time against Robert, didn't work though:O_o:

Thanks to Craig @Buster again, one of my favourite tracks, really enjoyed it:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back