Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the Mazda will be official content, but when? I think when Patrick just quick update the tyres it will be a fast update for us.

I know that the Mazda will be official content, but when? I think when Patrick just quick update the tyres it will be a fast update for us.

Well you think wrong, Patrick can't do "a quick update" because he no longer owns the mod and therefore can no longer make alterations to it. It will be updated as soon as Kunos decide to release it - not sure why that's so hard for people to understand :O_o:

So we won't have sound working until Kunos release his own version? (probably in a DLC).

If Patrick didn't realize this with official datas provided by Mazda, then i don't see the problem. The two cars wouldn't conflict, because one will be 100% accurate to the real one, the mod will be as far accurate as the modder can do (without the official support from Mazda)

If Patrick didn't realize this with official datas provided by Mazda, then i don't see the problem. The two cars wouldn't conflict, because one will be 100% accurate to the real one, the mod will be as far accurate as the modder can do (without the official support from Mazda)

Because it's part of the agreement with kunos. He has sold his model to them and thus can no longer continue to use it. It's their property now.

So we won't have sound working until Kunos release his own version? (probably in a DLC).

Well, It really doesn't matter that you don't think it would be a problem or that you don't see a conflict. The reality is there will be no update until Kunos releases the official version. No amount prodding, whining or complaining is going to change that.

Last edited:
Well, It really doesn't matter that you don't think it would be a problem or that you don't see a conflict. The reality is there will be no update until Kunos releases the official version. No amount prodding, whining or complaining is going to change that.

Dont forget to tell that guy the Mazda 787B will come as free content when Kunos release it... Since you know he is going to complain about that next. Jk, he already did complain about that too. :p

• Deleted member 130869

I have audio in my game but I am one of those very nitpicky people, and also keep on top of what is installed. I haven't driven enough to spot missing audio bits on certain situations but it's certainly drivable.

I have audio in my game but I am one of those very nitpicky people, and also keep on top of what is installed. I haven't driven enough to spot missing audio bits on certain situations but it's certainly drivable.

You have external sounds with the 787b? Only way that would be possible if you're running the current version of AC is if you've substituted the original .bank file for one of Kunos' own or you've created a new sound bank for the mod yourself (or have a recently created sound mod installed that has the new external sound parameters). To be clear, there is internal sounds with this mod it's the external sounds that were broken with the 1.9 update.

Sorry for the missing sound, but I has a agreement with kunos which does not allow to bring any updates for the Mazda.
I can't say when the update is comming, but it will come soon ;)

Currenly I have no project in progress.
I'm still thinking about which car i'm create as next :p
the jaguar group C let's have a full season of group C, only problem kunos ruins this car with lemans aero downforce wich make them useless on the rest of tracks :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back