Mazda 787B

Cars Mazda 787B 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assetto Corsa the Mazda 787b at Bathurst Mount Panorama. No assists, optimum track conditions, traditional H shifter and heel & toe driving. Please do check out my sim racing hardware reviews @ http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/...

Love the Mazda and love The Mountain, such a blast to drive around.

Lap driven whilst wearing an Oculus Rift DK2.

G27 with a modified Shifter, three pedals fitted with GTEYE springs and a Richmotech Load Cell .

Enjoy AussieStig

Link to Bathurst Track 0,2 http://www.racedepar....com/downloa...

do you mean i will REMOVE one existing car and put them back again? i will try later. thanks
When you setup a quick race or something and you add cars, take one of the 787's out. You can add it back after that then try to race. Make sure to try one or the other start buttons. One of them will result in nothing happening for whatever reason, I don't know. Also make sure your resolution is set as fater some updates it seems to change at least for me.

<mod-edit> Pirated software discussions are not allowed in our forums. Users using pirated software will be removed from our community.

Last edited by a moderator:
<mod-edit> Pirated software discussions are not allowed in our forums. Users using pirated software will be removed from our community.

Oh really 90% you have statistics ? it's registered somewhere the number of craked copy ? You're just a thief ! the game on sale sometimes reaches 15 euro you cheap bastard. Support the game by buying it ! that's how they keep on making it better and the modder is not going to help people like you ! who steals the hardwork of others. How's that for my opinion !

Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff.

My Favorite car of the group c era... We take an idea and put an Rotary Engine in it the goal? a crazy car wich has an crazy sound (wich i love the most) and looks really nice (compared to the sauber its looking better ^^

well nice mod! defnetly worth to try this monster when youre scared of the sauber ;)

Did they buy the mod or just made their own? Shame really, one of the bést mods in the car list. Thx for all these wonderful racing hours with the Mazda 787B. And also painting hours ;)

Did they buy the mod or just made their own? Shame really, one of the bést mods in the car list. Thx for all these wonderful racing hours with the Mazda 787B. And also painting hours ;)
from what I understand, it is based on this mod. Im sure they mad some adjustments to the physics and sound, maybe even the model. But They started with this mod. Why is it a shame? The 787 will be free a long with the First Miata which i believe was a mod as well. Im sure someone will chime in if im wrong.

from what I understand, it is based on this mod. Im sure they mad some adjustments to the physics and sound, maybe even the model. But They started with this mod. Why is it a shame? The 787 will be free a long with the First Miata which i believe was a mod as well. Im sure someone will chime in if im wrong.
Well I always feel a bit sorry for the authors when their mods are swallowed up by the company. Like handing out your baby. One can look at it positive and be proud of their work being so high quali it's good enough for official content or feel sad to have spent so many hours on it just to get sucked up by the game and not have the opportunity to be the private owner of the content and data anymore. Bit of mixed feelings I always have with these processes.

Well I always feel a bit sorry for the authors when their mods are swallowed up by the company. Like handing out your baby. One can look at it positive and be proud of their work being so high quali it's good enough for official content or feel sad to have spent so many hours on it just to get sucked up by the game and not have the opportunity to be the private owner of the content and data anymore. Bit of mixed feelings I always have with these processes.
i hear ya.. but Im pretty sure he was compensated nicely. Look at it this way. Now a lot more people will have this car. Should be fun online.. ;)

"Although Kunos also stated the first-generation Miata and the legendary Mazda 787B will be made available within the game at a future date, no indication regarding their inclusion in this new pack has been made." Ya my mistake for some reason I thought it said it was going to be included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%