Mazda-787B Sound Mod

Sounds Mazda-787B Sound Mod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Shizuku-san,

Please can you update your sound mod to the latest version of the Assetto Corsa SDK? Your mod is fantastic and we need to be able to here it. We should not be replacing the AC "content\sfx" files with this "fix". This has been said by Kunos them selves:

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/fmod-project-v1-2-updated-29-07-2015.21444/

"ABOUT THE UNOFFICIAL "GLOBAL SOUND FIX"
We saw that someone uploaded a "global sound fix" for the sound mods built prior 1.1.5. Basically it overwrites the common.bank and GUIDs.txt located in the "content\sfx" folder of the game. This is a wrong solution, because doing this you will not hear all the latest improvements (especially about volumes and balance). Modders have to update their work with the latest available sdk project instead of using the workaround above, don't blame us if sound mods don't work after an update."

So if we use this "fix" it will at best unbalance the other kunos cars and at worst brake them. I look forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
DrDoomsLab.

dear shizuku,
i'm in love with mazda787b.
using the original MOD-CAR sound works in onboard-oculus driving
i've installed your sound-MOD, but i cannot have it working.
i've tried 3 times to re-do everything but no chance.
I'm using AC 1.4.3 last update
questions:
1- i'm doing something wrong?
2- there is a tweak to be installed?
3- it's no working now, we must wait a new release of this MOD ?

thx for support
ciao from italy

Hi I have had exactly the same problem with no solution as yet...so could we please have some assistance here to solve the problem so that have it can work 'in-game.'
Many Thanks.

This is the best sound mod for 787b i've ever heard but unfortunately mr.shizuku never update it for the latest version of the game and yeah there is no other way to make it work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%