Mazda 787B New Sound

Sounds Mazda 787B New Sound 1.55

Login or Register an account to download this content
The external sounds seem really really good. I wish they were seperate files for all cars so that we could switch only that when wanted.
I really like the original sounds in this car, one of the few that I think is good in AC actually. But I will give your mod a try and get back with a review.

The external sounds seem really really good. I wish they were seperate files for all cars so that we could switch only that when wanted.
I really like the original sounds in this car, one of the few that I think is good in AC actually. But I will give your mod a try and get back with a review.

I 100% agree with that. The outside sounds are just awesome! :thumbsup: But the original inside suits my taste better.

Could you create an additional version mixing your outside and original inside sounds? ;)

Hi
I require some help there in that how do you get version 1.1 of this sound mod consisting of a 'data' file, GUIDS document and a 'mazda_787b' BANK file to work with 1.4 version of the Mazda and 1.43 version of Assetto Corsa.
Placing the 'GUIDS' and 'BANK' file in the 'sfx' folder does not work and where is the 'data' folder placed as well.

Thanks for your assistance here....

Hi
These are the instructions for installation of the supplied data folder:
'Renew internal sound, & My extracted "data.acd" data folder
rename or back up to original "data.acd" file, & copy to this data folder'
These are changed no problem On-line.

I am not sure that I understand it correctly as I can't get these magnificent sounds to work 'in-game'
The data folder I presume goes into the 'Mazda 787b' folder but happens to the original 'data.acd file?

Could someone assist here, please.
Thanks...

• ronniej

Do we still need to install the data folder? Is that the Sound fix? If so, why is it necessary if you don't mind me asking....Love how it sounds with the exterior btw:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%