GT5 Maybe this is why...

GT5P feels so life-like to me? Below is a video of GT creator Kazunori Yamauchi competing in the '25 Hours of Thunder Hill' event in California. I don't know what it is about GT5P but I feel more 'connected' to the car than I do in other console racing games. Perhaps its Kazunori's experience at events like the one below and many others he has taken part in that gives him a good insight into how a car should feel on the track. (article found at GTPlanet)

Yeah he seems very active in testing the real life thing lately. Really awesome!

I must say I was pretty impressed with the handling of the car in GT Academy. Never expected that from a PS3 game. Unfortunately i don't own a PS3 (yet) so my race time is limited to only some laps at the office where we have a PS3 with a wheel.

only racing game that lets you feel the momentum of the cars etc

It isn't, but if this is the only one you've played then I can see your point :p

He does seem to test select cars, but doesn't drive every single one of them as they said he did a few years back. Not sure if I can find it but when they came to look at a few cars for GT4 the car owners reported they turned up and looked at it and that was about it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%