May 29th...

It's a little further out than I'd like, but whatever - I cannot wait for the final release, it's going to be awesome. With each release in early access, this sim just got better and better. With 0.7, they really showed the scope of their ambition and I for one really appreciate their attention to detail and how committed they are to making this the deepest representation of a real life series that there's ever been. I am fully ready for it and will have to learn to be patient!

When I first seen the release teaser video I was like ffs, but it was just a shock to the system as I thought they may have been ahead of where it seemed they were, and they were sand bagging and we would get the release to coincide with the Esports this weekend, ah well wishful thinking I guess we can wait as this is shaping up to be the best sim ever for me, I cant get enough of it.
Keep it real Kunos and big up yourselves Aiiiiggggght

I note that there will be all content with all cars and tracks, and if like on the videos, animated pits, podium, …
(I haven't seen anything on pilot swap until now)
Let's wait and see !

Thanks to kunos team for the information.

At least we have a promised date, far enough in the future for Kunos to handle it, and early enough to not make it sound like they are playing with our patience as customers.
You seem a little too harsh if not ungrateful ... far enough ... early enough :O_o:
On the market we have iRacing in development since 2008, rF2 in development since 2013, PC1-2 never took off, raceroom I don't remember that year :confused::)

You seem a little too harsh if not ungrateful ... far enough ... early enough :O_o:
On the market we have iRacing in development since 2008, rF2 in development since 2013, PC1-2 never took off, raceroom I don't remember that year :confused::)

I'm just a customer reacting to the manufacturer of a product I purchased. That's without judgment, but from what I see too many people are way too forgiving when it comes to delays and lack of communication like this. If a supplier of a product your purchased for your company doesn't communicate delays would you also think it's ungrateful to even hint this lack of communication? Yes it's a game, yes it's also a product that must make money. It's not "just" entertainment, it's a solid and serious enough product that warrants the same relation customer and supplier have in the real world, cause this product is sold in the real world.

It's really not difficult to understand.

I'm just a customer reacting to the manufacturer of a product I purchased. That's without judgment, but from what I see too many people are way too forgiving when it comes to delays and lack of communication like this. If a supplier of a product your purchased for your company doesn't communicate delays would you also think it's ungrateful to even hint this lack of communication? Yes it's a game, yes it's also a product that must make money. It's not "just" entertainment, it's a solid and serious enough product that warrants the same relation customer and supplier have in the real world, cause this product is sold in the real world.

It's really not difficult to understand.

I think you take it too seriously for what you paid for it.

But that's my opinion, of course.

Wrong philosophy, everyone is free to think but it is not fair to say: and I pay ...you are participating in an EA.
However they made a statement saying that having to change the code there would have been a consequent delay.

I paid for an EA yes, I paid a price for the product as it was back then. And yes they communicated a delay was inevitable, but the silence when March passed by isn't excused by that.
I think you take it too seriously for what you paid for it.

But that's my opinion, of course.

I thank you for you being so concerned about my mental state, I really do, however I do not agree I take this too seriously. As a buyer in real life, I'm constantly involved with prices, delays and deadlines and communication is everything. A simple apology or "delayed until xx/xx/xx" is worth more than the currency it represents in my book.

I paid for an EA yes, I paid a price for the product as it was back then. And yes they communicated a delay was inevitable, but the silence when March passed by isn't excused by that.

I thank you for you being so concerned about my mental state, I really do, however I do not agree I take this too seriously. As a buyer in real life, I'm constantly involved with prices, delays and deadlines and communication is everything. A simple apology or "delayed until xx/xx/xx" is worth more than the currency it represents in my book.

Your mental state? For real? NOW I am concerned.

Actually, no, I am not concerned at all.

I note that there will be all content with all cars and tracks, and if like on the videos, animated pits, podium, …
(I haven't seen anything on pilot swap until now)
Let's wait and see !

Thanks to kunos team for the information.
Hmm, I hear ya!. What I've seen in this trailer (as in many others before) are mostly scripted cutscenes with overly polished GFX. I would expect the amount of racetrack detail being animated in-game to be on the level we've seen so far. Even in the trailer the crowd was pretty static. I would think the podium ceremony is a scripted scene after the race (career path?) or even a prerecorded video. As for the animated pits we know they will be in the game. I also hope we will see some mechanics wandering around, lollypop-man and such.

That said I am really excited to explore all the content of the final game! Rediscovering the race tracks, the GT3 race cars and continue to have battles with the AI in a hopefully very detailed representation of the Blancpain GT3 series. Career FTW! Bring it on Kunos!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%