1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmets Max Verstappen - SPA Helmet 1.0

MAX VERSTAPPEN - SPA version HELMET

1. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +336
    Franske submitted a new resource:

MAX VERSTAPPEN - SPA version HELMET - MAX VERSTAPPEN - SPA version HELMET

Read more about this resource...

2. SuperLime

SuperLime

Ratings:
    +9
    how do i give this to Verstappen? I dont want to use it since i dont race for red bull but would like to see him use it, if i understood your "readme.txt" in the rar file you only wrote instructions on how you make it your helmet

3. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +336
    Sorry for answering your question only now.
    But before all you have to backup your incardriver.
    Than replace here max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga with 2017 Spa Orange Max Verstappen.dds.
    Follow the readme and replace if asked: steamapps\common\F1 2017\character_package\drivers\male\2017-redbull_max_verstappen\textures - max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga.
    Than save incardriver.

I did not try this, but it should work. :cool:

4. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +336
    If necessary, do this also for max_verstappen_helmet_d.tga with 2017 Spa Orange Max Verstappen-chroom.dds
    But check in game first if it is necessary. :cool:

5. SuperLime

SuperLime

Ratings:
    +9
    i made it work, just replaced Verstappens files instead of mine but the black parts are dark blue wich is annoying but it still looks good

6. ItzBjarne

ItzBjarne

Ratings:
    +0
    do you have it as a mipmap file? because i am not realy good with modding but i like the helmet. You did a great job

7. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +336
    That will be difficult. In my incardriver file are other mods of myself. Those I do not want to delete.
    So you will have to do it with the DDS files. Read the readme carefully and you can not really go wrong.
    Goodluck
    Franske :cool: