Apps Match Maker & Create your own Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi stefan im no pc expert but have seen on various forums and steam that when a patch or update comes out for assetto then it can cause problems with servers resulting in checksum mismatch etc the solution 99 times is the server is running a old version and when people who,s game as been updated it then says checksum failed but once the server is updated or restarted it wwill work fine i wish you luck best wishes for christmas and new year 2017

hi stefan im no pc expert but have seen on various forums and steam that when a patch or update comes out for assetto then it can cause problems with servers resulting in checksum mismatch etc the solution 99 times is the server is running a old version and when people who,s game as been updated it then says checksum failed but once the server is updated or restarted it wwill work fine i wish you luck best wishes for christmas and new year 2017

Well, it seems that we need to BUY the DLC from Kunos as the Assetto Corsa Server Tool is not creating the required server files....

upload_2016-12-15_16-52-4.png

Stefan, what are the possibility of adding more custom tracks to the list? Also can we get an option to chose the time of day for the race and the temperatures? Basically all the options that we get when using the Kunos server manager would be great. Damage%, penalties on/off, false start penalties and so on. I really like where this is going now :)

Stefan, what are the possibility of adding more custom tracks to the list? Also can we get an option to chose the time of day for the race and the temperatures? Basically all the options that we get when using the Kunos server manager would be great. Damage%, penalties on/off, false start penalties and so on. I really like where this is going now :)

Hi, yeah we can add any tracks and cars you want, just list them here, ideally with the download link :)

As for the options, yes, we are going to do them. We have already opened up the session times :)

Basically all the options that we get when using the Kunos server manager would be great. Damage%, penalties on/off, false start penalties and so on

So I checked, and basically not all options are exposed to be used in the API. For example, the time of the day, I cannot see how one can set it if not from the server itself.

What API are we talking about Stefan? I don't know how you make a session on your servers, but I assume that you have to restart the server for each session? So it should be possible to feed that info into the server_cfg.ini. The variable you want to change is the SUN_ANGLE=0

SUN_ANGLE=-80 is 8:00
SUN_ANGLE=-64 is 9:00
SUN_ANGLE=-48 is 10:00
SUN_ANGLE=-32 is 11:00
SUN_ANGLE=-16 is 12:00
SUN_ANGLE=0 is 13:00
SUN_ANGLE=16 is 14:00
SUN_ANGLE=32 is 15:00
SUN_ANGLE=48 is 16:00
SUN_ANGLE=64 is 17:00
SUN_ANGLE=80 is 18:00

You can of course add any time in between.

I made a new session with Porsche 917 K on Riverside Long and again I didn't get the Join icon. I found the server in the server list and joined it anyway, but got checksum failed :(

I made a new session with Porsche 917 K on Riverside Long and again I didn't get the Join icon. I found the server in the server list and joined it anyway, but got checksum failed :(

Some how, you are not on the AC Theme. I think if you exit Assetto Corsa and join again you will see the AC Theme then.

As for the checksum, let me update all cars and tracks to make sure they are latest.

Will check why you were not redirected to the AC Theme (standard theme does not have the join button)

http://imgur.com/dhoqvo0 I am not getting the join server icon :-( Also when I made the session, I again couldn't see half the options and had to use my TAB key to go to them.

I have made an update to the app and to the server and your issues should be fixed. Let me know if you encounter problems, thanks!

upload_2016-12-30_13-40-29.png

upload_2016-12-30_13-41-0.png

Hi, we will be adding these options to the server/session creation screen:

1. Server Display Name //custom server name

2. Sun Angle //Time if day

3. Damage Multiplayer //Damage from 0 (no damage) to 100 (full damage)

4. Ambient Temperature //temperature of the Ambient

5. Ambient Variation //variation of the ambient's temperature. In this example final ambient's temperature can be 16 or 20

6. Road Temperature //Relative road temperature: this value will be added to the final ambient temp. In this example the road temperature will be between 22 (16 + 6) and 26 (20 + 6). It can be negative.

7. Road Variation //variation of the road's temperature. Like the ambient one.

8. Allowed Tires Out //penalties

9. Tyre Blankets Allowed //at the start of the session or after the pitstop the tyre will have the the optimal temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%