F1 2010 Massive Bug

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm doing 100% races and I came 13th just avoided being lapped by Button the race winner who was approx 5 seconds behind. It was a terrible race for me, at one point in 1st and it would have been a 8th place finish. However with 15 laps to go my ps3 control pad ran out of battery which made me spin off and then to make it worse on re entry to the track I hit a car and got a 10 second penalty :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I accepted that and then the results pissed me off. The ps3/game completely changed the results! As I was completing my final lap a second race winner appeared on the screen and then checking the results its put a completely new person as the race winner and put every single other car was lapped :o I came 13th and wasn't lapped so just annoying how this fake result will now change the standings etc. I hope 2011 doesn't have bugs like this.

Nah my penalty was a drive through thats how I lost so many places and I came 13th unlapped. The results showed everyone in the entire race except race winner was lapped and he was a fake winner he stole Buttons race victory.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back